CIC Plus Reviews

Featured Review

Team effort

May 12, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

CIC Plus is the type of employer I didn't believe was possible these days. Even when I tell my actual family what it's like here, they don't always believe me! The client base keeps growing and we've grown internally to keep up as well as ramp up for our new services. That said, the client service, team collaboration, and innovations haven't slowed an inch-we make gains! I've been part of the CIC Plus team for 5+ years...we're working hard, growing our careers, building invaluable relationships, and having fun!! Want to make a difference and have fun? Join us!

Cons

Can't complain-I've stared at this section for 3 minutes and I got nothin.

President

Wow. Thank you for making time to to post this review. "Leadership is always open to discuss ideas..." - this reaffirms our efforts! Thank you - Jeff, President

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company to work for

Apr 7, 2021 - Information Technology
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company with great bosses! Great President with family first approach.

Cons

Growing company - need to improve cross-department communication

President

Wow, thanks for this great review. I would love to hear your ideas on how to improve the inter department communication if you can make some time to share your ideas with me. - Jeff Cohen

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A truly great place to work

Mar 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

CIC Plus truly cares about their employees, listens to feedback, and takes action on employees needs and interest. Since being her I have seen leadership make significant advancements in policies at the request of employees. Not to mention, really caring about employees during COVID and making changes to accommodate the shifts in work and life balance. The head of the company is very involved, cares and does things to make this a fun place to work. We are a small company that can compete and work with very large clients and partners because of the strength & maturity of their software and leadership which is really cool. This is the first small company I've ever worked for and it would be hard to go back.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of.

President

Thank you for both the compliments and the feedback. Our employees certainly are our backbone and we need to listen to them always!

4. 5.0

The best company, truly.

Mar 18, 2021 - Business Development
    Business Outlook

Pros

CIC Plus cares about their employees and they do everything they can to show it. They set you up for success and each employee cares about their teammates success. I have been working at CIC Plus for 1 year and 3 months and the company culture is unmatched. In my time with the company I have seen how each employee goes above and beyond to not only help their departments but other departments as well. Everybody here is willing to be there for you at the drop of a hat. I feel lucky and privileged to be apart of a rapidly growing company who continues to put their employees and clients needs before anything else. The education and experience I have received in a year has been remarkable and I am excited to continue growing with this company.

Cons

Nothing bad to possibly say.

President

Thanks for making time to share your thoughts on Glassdoor. I’d love to know how we can make changes to allow you to feel comfortable to move your “outlook” rating to “positive”! If you are comfortable doing so, please reach out to me offline. (Jeff Cohen, President)

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Strategic Direction / Execution Lacking

May 12, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Compensation is decent - Good colleagues and managers - Company events can be fun - Working from home

Cons

- Lack of direction / strategy from Leadership team - Morale is low amongst team

Be the first to find this review helpful

President

While I appreciate your comments, we are all scratching our heads trying to figure out how the vision was not clear to you because most folks here feel we are firing on all 8-cylinders. Happy to take your thoughts, whether on the phone or via email and if you worked here you know how to reach me! Jeff

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company with bright future!

Mar 18, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

While CIC Plus may not be as well known, the company has 700+ clients, including many large enterprise organizations that most of us would know by name. We are fortunate to have had great success even during this challenging last year. There have been no reduction in staff and we have even been able to add new hires to the team. The company culture of collaboration, client service, innovation and loyalty are keys to our success. Looking forward to a long tenure with this excellent company!

Cons

As the team has gotten bigger with over 125 employees located all over the US, it is harder to know everyone. The ability to work remotely for all is a big plus though.

President

Thanks for this feedback. Being someone who has been here for 5-7 years you have seen a lot of growth in the size of our family. And we are always looking for ways to spend more time with each other. Love to have more suggestions any time you can! (Jeff Cohen, President)

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work

Mar 22, 2021 - QA Manager in Skokie, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will learn from highly qualified people in a fast pace environment. Opportunity to work across multiple lines of business. Culture is not a "corporate buzzword" yet as words the company lives by the values it preaches. Management across all levels empowers people to make decisions and identify innovative solutions. Great health benefits.

Cons

A fast-paced environment is a fast-paced environment, never a dull moment.

President

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

8. 5.0

Great Company!

Apr 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Co-Workers are like family Open door policy Employees are engaged and willing to help as a team

Cons

Have not found any yet.

President

Thank you for taking the time to make this review. I hope you never find any cons here! - Jeff Cohen

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company I have ever worked at

Mar 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company that puts it's people ahead of the bottom line

Cons

The company is growing and some people are not happy with the changes

Be the first to find this review helpful

President

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Managing growth is very important to the team here and we’re always open to suggestions to help keep our great culture intact as we continue to grow!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company that I ever worked for

Mar 21, 2021 - Team Lead in Skokie, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership team, work atmosphere, pantry and colleagues

Cons

Can not think of anything

President

Wow, thank you for your warm sentiments!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Reviews