KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Work. Great People. Enormous Growth

Jul 19, 2021 - Director of Product
    Business Outlook

Pros

- As a product manager I felt that I was given more trust and ability to impact the business than any other company I've worked at. - True ownership of vision of product - Ability to work autonomously with team - Great collaboration across departments if you put in the work to build relationships - Great CEO and VP of product who invest into you and your career - Amazing people across the company who care about you deeply - Great place to learn and grow a ton. Had many opportunities to innovate and build new things with new technology.

Cons

- Sometimes but not always there's red tape because CINC is owned by FNF. This means legal and approvals can push timelines at times. - If you're not a go getter and self motivated you probably won't grow much as people won't tell you what to do, but this is why you can also grow rapidly if you are self motivated - Reporting was difficult at times because data was dispersed across the database

Manager of Culture, Talent & Development

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your time at CINC. We appreciate the information you provided as it is helpful to us. We are thankful for the contributions you made at CINC and wish you the best in your next chapter.

2. 5.0

Great company

Jun 19, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Room for growth. Great work/life balance. Great core Principle and leadership

Cons

Needs new a office. Better location

3. The latest conversations about Tech

Former Employee

Good for starting career

Apr 12, 2021 - Client Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you're in the early stages of career in tech this is great. Pay is decent as are benefits. Very hands on and you learn quickly. Knowledgeable coworkers to learn from.

Cons

Zero growth opportunities - they'll make up a title for you to make you think you've gotten a promotion. Old boys club - only 1 female in leadership and she's treated like glorified secretary. No HR!! Head of HR quit last year and no replacement hired. Finance controller from parent company is serving as best of HR and is NOT doing anything with HR. 🚩🚩 Senior directors unqualified for positions; their only experience is at CINC and they don't know how to be good/ true leaders. Burn out is insane! Employees are overworked and always forced to do more.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company with great people

Apr 14, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people you work with are chill, fun to be around, and good at their jobs. A lot of companies bleat about culture, but I think the culture and general environment at CINC is really good.

Cons

The codebase is extremely convoluted with a lot of moving parts. The IT policy can be frustrating.

Manager of Culture, Talent & Development

Thank you for sharing feedback on your experiences at CINC. We are pleased you found our company culture to be positive as we pride ourselves on this. Thank you again for your years of service with CINC!

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

CINC review

May 2, 2021 - Systems Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

PTO, work/life balance and other benefits

Cons

Management and communication across other departments

VP Human Resources

Thank you for taking out time to share your feedback with us. I'm glad things are going well and I appreciate your advice to help us improve. Hearing from the team and acting on feedback is imperative to us. Thank you for joining the CINC Team!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Atmosphere

Jan 9, 2021 - Frontline Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great at personnel development and future planning.

Cons

Not the strongest managers but always willing to help.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Was hoping for change, still hoping

Jan 10, 2021 - Client Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

Outside of COVID, lots of fun in the office, beer on Fridays, lunch provided, dogs, ping pong - your typical tech company

Cons

No growth opportunities, not enough staff to match client load.

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Lost its way

Feb 23, 2021 - Training Specialist in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Community, Speed, Energy, Mission, Drive

Cons

Project management, Unity, siloed, discussion

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company culture!

Aug 11, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture and benefits!

Cons

Not enough staff to keep up with clients

11. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

It has it's ups and downs

Oct 16, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family environment, dog friendly, lunch served everyday, great core values.

Cons

not much room for growth in certain departments, hours aren't as flexible, compensation could be better

Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Reviews