KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

CINC Systems Duluth Reviews

Updated Feb 2, 2022

Found 12 of over 25 reviews

CINC Systems CEO Ryan Davis (no image)
Ryan Davis

60 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Growing industry leader with exceptional people, and a vibrant company culture

Feb 2, 2022 - Manager in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company offers an accessible, team oriented environment of collaboration. Executive team adopts a strategic, servant leadership mindset promoting a diverse and inclusive corporate culture, which recognizes individual contributions to company success. Flexible hybrid work environment, excellent compensation plan, benefits package, professional development and opportunity for advancement. Newly renovated office space with great amenities. Hyper growth company with exciting, fast paced opportunities.

Cons

Due the effects of the current pandemic, much of the team is still working remote. Looking forward to more team members returning to a hybrid work schedule to gain more in person synergy.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

60+ hours a week, rewarded with a food truck!

Jan 17, 2022 - Manager in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of the people who work there are nice

Cons

Don't expect to only work 40 hours a week if you work here. You're lucky if you only clock in 50. They think a food truck on a cold, windy day is an appropriate way to recognize employees for the crazy number of hours they put in. Clearly out of touch.

CINC Systems Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts. As almost all of our employees remain remote, we do like to throw celebrations to bring the team together and celebrate our successes. We generally hold these events outside for safety reasons and given that, individuals experiences understandably may vary given their tolerance to the weather. All that said, we take your concern about your hours very seriously. Factually, it’s simply not true that our team averages anywhere near the number of hours you mentioned but recognize there are occasions where extra work is needed to support our business and deliver quality service to our clients. Should any employee feel concerned about their schedule or expectations, we encourage them to speak with their leader or their HR partner.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place to Work!

May 3, 2021 - Director of Client Success in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, team and company!

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time.

HR and Talent Management Strategist

Thanks for the positive review! So glad you are part of the CINC Team!

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Keep Searching

Feb 25, 2021 - Staff Accountant in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The other staff members were friendly

Cons

The entire experience working there was a CON

HR and Talent Management Strategist

We are disappointed that your experience working with CINC was not more positive. We strive to make the CINC environment positive for all employees. We will continue to work to improve for the future.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee

Review

Nov 4, 2020 - Payment Processor in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, relaxing, nice offices, free food, clean bathroom

Cons

Freezing all the time, stressful, home of gossip, managers are messy, too faced

HR and Talent Management Strategist

We are disappointed that your experience working with CINC was not more positive. We strive to make the CINC environment positive for all employees. We appreciate your notes on the Pros of working with CINC, and will continue to work to improve the items listed as 'cons' for the future.

6. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Aug 26, 2020 - Intern in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly employees who are always willing to help out others.

Cons

Lack of work to do sometimes.

HR and Talent Management Strategist

We are so glad you enjoyed your experience working with CINC! We hope you will consider CINC for future career opportunities.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Growing Company with Team Environment

May 11, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

CINC is growing and continuing to add new clients and staff. The management team is very open and has been very helpful and flexible during the Pandemic. The company is very committed to the clients needs and to the industry. There is a sense of family at the company.

Cons

CINC is going through some growing pains but has asked for mine and other employees feedback for how we can improve.

HR and Talent Management Strategist

The pandemic has created challenges, but we are thrilled to welcome you and all our new team members and appreciate that flexibility is needed to see us all through. Our team continues to support our customers remotely and appreciate our SAAS product which enabled this transition to occur so quickly and seamlessly.

8. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

If I could give this place zero starts I would

May 6, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A few talented folks with eagerness to learn

Cons

Upper management. All inept with zero skills and no interest in learning any new ones

2 people found this review helpful

HR and Talent Management Strategist

We are so sorry that you are unhappy working with CINC. We continue to enhance our skill sets at all levels. Additional senior leaders have recently joined our team and we do appreciate constructive feedback. Please feel free to reach out to your manager or human resource representative to provide additional details so we can improve further.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work!

Oct 26, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very family oriented atmosphere. Everyone works really works hard not only at their job but at making employees feel like part of the CINC family.

Cons

None that I can think of!

HR and Talent Management Strategist

We are so glad you enjoy working at CINC!

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Don't Work Here!

Jun 26, 2019 - Account in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free snacks, drinks and pizza.

Cons

It was a nightmare working here. Everyone is related or friends, so you have to watch what you say and do. Very toxic, stressful, micromanagement and unprofessional work place!I really Hated working here.

7 people found this review helpful

HR and Talent Management Strategist

We regret that you did not have a positive experience working at CINC. We continue to strive to improve so that others will enjoy their employment and environment. We will work on ways in which we can improve our promotion of our knowledge, skills and experience hiring policies. Thank you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews