CJ Affiliate by Conversant Advertiser Account Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

CJ Affiliate by Conversant Advertiser Account Representative Reviews

Found 4 reviews

4.4
CJ Affiliate by Conversant CEO Waleed Al-Atraqchi
Waleed Al-Atraqchi
  1. "Great company, good compensation"

Current Employee - Advertiser Account Representative in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at CJ Affiliate by Conversant full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great environment, the culture is open and welcoming. Your team WANTS to be at work, and push you to learn. Constantly changing and interesting, every day is different. Managers are understanding and open to time off, running errands, etc. during the workday.

Cons

Benefits are OK, certainly could be better. There's a huge learning curve coming into affiliate marketing so be prepared to not understand what you are supposed to do until about 2 months in.

Advice to Management

Update your training. For new employees, especially ones without affiliate marketing experience, it is extremely difficult to learn on outdated modules. Please update, so that training and learning can be as easy as possible.

CJ Affiliate by Conversant2015-03-19

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Advertiser Account Representative

I worked at CJ Affiliate by Conversant for more than 2 years

Pros

I came to CJ a year out of college and it was great way to dive straight into the digital world. They do a great job of training you on all things affiliate and then putting you on accounts that fit with your experience level. I was lucky in that I had great senior managers and directors that really helped with my employee development. Additionally I also had great accounts which made my job a lot better! They do...

Cons

It's a young company and there's a lot of employee turnover. I think the majority of it comes from many not understanding what affiliate is versus the company itself. I had a great experience working there, but I always wanted to transition more into full digital which is the reason I left.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in employee development and creating a positive company culture! Now that CJ is under the ADS umbrella it feels more corporate, which takes away from its vibrant advertising culture.

CJ Affiliate by Conversant2015-11-06

CJ Affiliate by Conversant Response

December 15, 2015CJ Culture Champion

Thank you for the great feedback and for recognizing so many of the things that make CJ great! Your constructive feedback is also very helpful. We have already incorporated your feedback into our recruiting process by including more information on affiliate marketing.

"Got to work with great people, acquired good business skills, and maintained work/life balance."

Former Employee - Advertiser Account Representative in Santa Barbara, CA

I worked at CJ Affiliate by Conversant full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

~The people. I worked with intelligent, kind, compassionate, witty, interesting people. There are always bad apples, of course, but overall, I can't say enough about the people at CJ. ~Good benefits package. ~Interesting industry. Always learning new things. ~Work hard, play hard.

Cons

~Like every industry, the affiliate industry has its quirks, so sometimes work involves schmoozing semi-sleazy people.

Advice to Management

Articulate the bigger picture better. Drop the silly project code names, and tell us what it REALLY means.

CJ Affiliate by Conversant2013-10-03
  4. "Positive work environment with fun culture, lacking in training for new employees"

Current Employee - Advertiser Account Representative in Santa Barbara, CA

Pros

Young & energetic culture, good benefits, fun events, like to promote from within

Cons

Steep learning curve with little training, company is undergoing lots of change

Advice to Management

Implement better training for employees. Communicate better and more frequently to all employees, not just management and higher-ups.

CJ Affiliate by Conversant2013-06-28