CLICK IT Staffing Reviews | Glassdoor

CLICK IT Staffing Reviews

4.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Talent acquisition specialists"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Louisville, KY

I have been working at CLICK IT Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

get to work from home 1 day a week. and great benefits

Cons

None that i can think of so far

"Great Opportunity with a Growing Company!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Louisville, KY

I have been working at CLICK IT Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is refreshing working for such a nimble company. There are no layers of bureaucracy here. At any given time you are just a few steps away from the President of our company. We can make adjustments at a moments notice. This is also helpful for collaboration - rarely is there a challenge that one of our senior staff has not encountered. "Two heads are better than one" is a statement heard often around our office. This has fostered a culture of mutual respect as all opinions and ideas are heard. It's exciting to work here! Plenty of opportunity to move up and make money!

Cons

The office space is beautiful and designed for open collaboration. However, it can be hard to carry on phone conversations. The health insurance plan isn't the greatest in the world.

3. "Highly motivated and skilled staff who quickly matches professionals with great organizations."

Former Contractor - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Contractor - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at CLICK IT Staffing as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast paced and limitless opportunity for growth.

Cons

Offer a way for candidates to invest in the company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

"A truly exciting place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at CLICK IT Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture at Click is one that allows employees to move quickly up from a talent scout to a recruiter if you show the passion to succeed. I have never worked for a company where you are encouraged to do your best every day. Weekly we get feedback, encouragement and rewarded for our efforts. You get rewarded for putting in effort to succeed! Click's team is fun, exciting, dynamic and in the business to help both candidates and clients! We are happy to work hard. Our sales and account managers are the best in this business with over 16+ years of experience. The best I've ever seen. The only reason you would not work out here is if you #1 didn't know the industry and struggled to understand it. #2 didn't want to work as a team but rather divide the team (everyone doesn't work at the same pace) #3 didn't want to work in a sales or recruiter role or work hard. That's the ONLY reason you would not want to work for Click IT. We are fabulous! Our President is one of the best I've worked for. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else in Louisville.

Cons

As a new company, going into a role where we are a start up, of course you will have to find a good work/life balance! Our company allowed several employees to miss work over and over because they did not have sitters to watch their children. There is definitely a good culture here, good work/life balance and everything is ALWAYS open for discussion.

Advice to Management

Keep up the GREAT work! We love working here!

6. "Click is an IT staffing solutions company where people are at the heart of every assignment."

Current Employee - Market Director in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Market Director in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at CLICK IT Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Our job isn’t done until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and successful projects for our clients. CLICK takes a personal approach to helping clients and candidates, making lasting connections with everyone we serve. Click provides staffing services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct hire basis.

Cons

Currently only serving the Cincinnati, OH and Louisville, KY markets

7. "Pains and Gains"

I have been working at CLICK IT Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

An open, modern office with that latest technology and tools. Leadership is always willing to invest or explore areas to help the team be more productive/ successful.

Cons

Sometimes the open environment can become distracting. At times it appears that change occurs for the sake of change, however I realize that this company is only 3 years old an adjustments must be made.

Advice to Management

Please continue to listen and be an advocate. Also, please find a way to move faster when internal issues occur.

8. "An Awesome Start Up!"

I have been working at CLICK IT Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A great team environment! Collaboration, accountability, and integrity are lived daily. From my experience, from top management down, the focus is always on whats best for the candidate and clients. Also, CLICK has invested heavily in great recruiting and CRM technology platforms. People who are passionate about their job will thrive- also, its a very cool office space.

Cons

The office has a very open space, at times the noise level can be intrusive. Also, as with any start-up there are hiccups, but I have found that management moves swiftly to correct any issues,

Advice to Management

Continue to hire great people, but in the future you discover someone isn't working out- please move fast and decisively to assist them in finding another career.

9. "Loving my new career!!"

I have been working at CLICK IT Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Started six months ago and have already received a promotion! CLICK IT is a great firm that is growing by leaps and bounds. Management is very educated and always willing to help when needed. Work-life balance is very critical to me and CLICK IT has been very supportive. I have learned so much over the past six months and I am excited to continue to expand my knowledge base. Can’t wait to expand our territory!

Cons

Open office environment can cause difficulty concentrating/hearing while talking on phone.

10. "One Of The Most Toxic Environments I Have Worked In"

Pros

No positive input on this company

Cons

The company started out with a lot of great promises that was never followed through. They not only didn't full fill the promises and vision but they showed their true colors within a very short period of time. I couldn't believe how the leaderships focus was only about making money and not the clients or candidates. Their slogan is a Relationship IT Driven Company "It truly isn't"
    They were very prejudice toward people from other countries they said if you couldn't speak English they couldn't trust you. "That is not what I represent and support"
    The employee turn over was very high and for good reason. The environment was so toxic that you could feel it in the air, it was if you were in a cage surrounded by a pool of snakes and you had to be on guard because you weren't sure which one would strike first. If you are working as a client or a candidate this not the company who will represent you well.

11. "A very disorganized and unpleasant place of employment. Lost 7 employees in the first year"

I worked at CLICK IT Staffing full-time

Pros

Built great working relationships outside of this organization.

Cons

The office culture is not the best for those who have a great work ethic. The management team doesn't acknowledge the team's accomplishments, One account manager employee likes to talk down and humiliate the recruiters and talent scouts in front of other employees. Your work environment is very open with no place to work quietly more like a classroom setting and makes it hard to hear your candidates on the phone and conduct interviews.

Advice to Management

Advice to management would be to eliminate the account manager that causes most of the issues in the work place and this company would grown successfully.