- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - Trenton, NJ Area
- - Princeton, NJ
Found 8 of over 8 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (8 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 8, 2022 - Software DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good community and good communication for everyone needs sponsorship.
Poor Places and Poor Salary.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 17, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
the manager is relly nice. ppl in here are really friendly. we go lunch together every day. and we have a party every weekend.
since ppl are really friendly, the efficiency is kind of low. and ppl are talking too much non-work related things in the office.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 9, 2019 - Senior Web Developer in Princeton, NJRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Boss is Nice. Them train you so well.
Some trainee is not that good.Continue reading
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 1, 2019 - Anonymous ContractorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Boss is nice and friendly.
Company is small and has limited resource.
- Current Intern, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 17, 2017 - Human Resources Intern in Princeton, NJRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It is the position that provides a high level of flexibility in terms of time and tasks. Also, it is a good opportunity for international students that the company sponsors for qualified employees.
Not satisfied with compensation and benefits. As employees, people always are not clear with the responsibilities and waste too much time in the process due to inefficient management.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 3, 2019 - Java DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you don't find a job after your graduate, it's a place to go and train for work
Not good salary and will takes at least three months on find a client jobContinue reading
- Former Intern★★★★★Nov 19, 2017 - Anonymous InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People in the office are friendly. The office located in a very nice building in Prinston
•Required work on weekends and no over time pay • Messy office room •Terrible management •The manager is the only full time employee in the office, the rest of them are OPT students
- Current Contractor★★★★★Apr 29, 2018 - Anonymous ContractorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
the people there are good
should improve the management and pay