CMG Financial Mortgage Loan Officer Reviews | Glassdoor

CMG Financial Mortgage Loan Officer Reviews

Found 2 reviews

2.2
Christopher George

"A Nightmare with A Family Vibe"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer

I have been working at CMG Financial full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The people are GREAT. Literally almost everyone, I can only identify 1-2 people I've interacted with from management down that I didn't thoroughly enjoy.

Cons

ZERO processes or support where needed. No onboarding/training process to speak of, people that are hardly qualified for their job working from home instead of the office where they can learn and improve, and management that spends more time putting out fires and getting loans through the pipeline than actually managing people.

Advice to Management

Take a step back, stop trying to grow so fast, and recognize that CMG doesn't even have the processes in place to support the business they do now, let alone to be adding branches monthly.

CMG Financial2017-10-26

"Loan Officer"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer

I have been working at CMG Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Manual underwriting, Pre-approval prior to contract, closings in 21-30 days in most scenarios, underwriting 24-72 hours, paid comm twice a month. 1/2 of Zillow marketing co-branding reimbursed. responsive in most situations.

Cons

Branch manager altered terms of desk occupancy 4 months in. Marketing is below the curve technologically, reimbursement takes multiple submissions.

CMG Financial2018-10-13