Found 402 of over 407 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about CMG Financial? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CMG Financial employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with and learn from." (in 26 reviews)
- "Everyone is very helpful and nice to work with." (in 21 reviews)
- "CMG offers great benefits and they give employees more Holidays than most other companies." (in 21 reviews)
- "Work from home is avaiable" (in 17 reviews)
- "I think communication leads to a great culture as well." (in 15 reviews)
- "Nepotism runs rampant and has destroyed the ability for the right person to use their talents at the right position." (in 12 reviews)
- "Management always makes excuses for why after they tell you that you will be given more responsibilities that it never actually happens." (in 12 reviews)
- "Pay is low." (in 9 reviews)
- "in addition, upper management is awful so have fun with that.." (in 8 reviews)
- "While senior leadership does communicate very well, it's always helpful to hear larger initiatives coming down the pipeline." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of CMG Financial and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 3, 2023Loan OfficerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
The onboarding process is smooth and you are provided with all the necessary tools to succeed in the company. There are many departments within the company, and the communication has been great throughout.
None off the top of my head!CMG Financial Response2mo
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!
- 5.0Sep 16, 2023Production AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearFranklin, TN
I really love the involvement from corporate. Training materials available.
It’s the mortgage business so frustrations usually come from outside of their control.
CMG Financial Reviews FAQs
CMG Financial has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 407 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at CMG Financial to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
77% of CMG Financial employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CMG Financial 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.