CMG Financial "company culture" Reviews | Glassdoor

CMG Financial Employee Reviews about "company culture"

Found 104 reviews

3.1
Christopher George
Pros
  • "Working for CMG is the best Lending Company experience in my 16 years working on loans(in 7 reviews)

• "Great benefits, competitive pay, bonus incentives, and lots of training(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Bottomline CMG can careless about their staff(in 8 reviews)

• "No raises unless you threaten to leave(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "company culture"

Return to all Reviews

"Favoritism"

I have been working at CMG Financial full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Not much pros but there is flexible office hours.

Cons

Lots of unfairness and favoritism within the company. Not a fun company culture. All work no play.

Advice to Management

Treat and appreciate your employees better, especially in operations, not just your sales staff.

CMG Financial2019-03-13

"Low Morale Rules"

I have been working at CMG Financial full-time

Pros

My team is amazing. Talented, wonderful people who are smart and that I genuinely enjoy spending time with. They inspire me and keep me going when times are rocky.

Cons

If you're related or a close friend of the owner, you'll be fine. Otherwise - good luck! Nepotism rules here. They love to say there is a strong company culture and yet nothing is ever done for the employees. There is no flexibility, no strong management or leadership skills, flip-flopping from one "priority" to the next, and nothing but egos. They claim everyone is treated like...

Advice to Management

Start delivering on your mission statement and actually treat people with respect. It's obvious to employees when they aren't valued. Stop questioning why morale is low and start listening. You'll get back more from employees who feel respected than by the constant condescending remarks and emails from executives and your assistants alike.

CMG Financial2016-02-26

"Rapidly Declining"

I have been working at CMG Financial

Pros

Depending on your manager, there's a lot of flexibility regarding working remotely and taking time off. There's a good work-life balance.

Cons

There is so much truth in the comments about nepotism here. Positive company culture and morale has quickly diminished in the last few years. There aren't any more incentives to working here. It used to be fun and it used to motivating. Employees used to be celebrated for great achievements and holidays used to be celebrated. Raises and promotions are now rare. Now the greatest...

Advice to Management

Be more aware and take note of employee achievements. Reward people for their hard work instead of wondering why your good employees are all leaving.

CMG Financial2015-10-31