CMG Financial "growth opportunities" Reviews | Glassdoor

CMG Financial Employee Reviews about "growth opportunities"

Found 103 reviews

3.1
Christopher George
Pros
  • "Working for CMG is the best Lending Company experience in my 16 years working on loans(in 7 reviews)

• "Great benefits, competitive pay, bonus incentives, and lots of training(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Bottomline CMG can careless about their staff(in 8 reviews)

• "No raises unless you threaten to leave(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "growth opportunities"

Return to all Reviews

"underwriter"

Current Employee - Underwriter in Irving, TX

I have been working at CMG Financial full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Opportunity to work tough files and hone skill of getting a loan approved. It's an income source.

Cons

No annual review nor salary adjustments. Management displays gross disparity to employees, if you are not a personal friend or family member, not much potential for growth opportunities. Company location is sub-par as building needs updates, no cafeteria or deli nor vending machine and distance to restaurants eat up lunch break.

CMG Financial2018-11-30

CMG Financial Response

March 20, 2019Human Resources Business Partner

Performance Management is a priority for the Human Resources Department and CMG. We are currently looking into several processes and hope to have one in place very soon. We strive to provide a environment for employees to enjoy working with. Feedback/communication is key and is ...

"former employee in scottsdale wholesale"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at CMG Financial full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

my boss was great until he wasn't. once you are disliked you will be forced out sooner or later. however; the benefits are great in comparison to what i've found after. i paid $250 a check for everything for my entire family. my next job was twice that!

Cons

worked here 3 years and 4 months; not a single review. not once; also no raises ever. i was finally given a raise when i threatened to leave. despite knowledge, hard work and dedication there was zero growth opportunities. i finally burned myself out and quit. very who you know company; make friends with the right people and you're good regardless of abilities.

Advice to Management

get your account managers to do their jobs rather than allowing them to pass it off to underwriting or registration. or even sales. I have never seen such a useless group of employees as the wholesale account managers. set up an actual review and raise system.

CMG Financial2017-05-13

"Great for work experience."

I have been working at CMG Financial full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Easy to gain work experience. I enjoy the people I work with everyday.

Cons

No growth opportunities. Years and I still can't seem to get a single review or pay raise.

Advice to Management

You can't assume your employees enjoy taking on more and more responsibilities without any recognition over the years (at least in my case).

CMG Financial2016-10-28