CMG Partners Reviews in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

1 review

Philadelphia, PA

5.0
Rich Beatty and Russ Lange

1. "Helping clients, and employees, achieve growth."

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at CMG Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at CMG Partners has allowed me to broaden and deepen my experience exponentially. Through collaborative projects with other high-caliber consultants, for both clients and the firm alike, I have grown into a passionate strategic marketing consultant. In the last two years, I have been exposed to so many new and exciting opportunities, and I have been given complete control over my career. Through project and firm work, I have been able to target my true passion and begin working on my professional development - regardless of where it takes me. Our team is wildly diverse, but incredibly close-knit. We are consummate marketing professionals who know how to play hard and have fun.

Cons

Culture is important in every business, and it is especially critical for a small business. Our small, but growing, team is currently spread out along the eastern seaboard, and we don't always have the pleasure of being able to work with each other.

CMG Partners Response

Feb 2, 2016 – Head of Talent Management

Appreciate your feedback. It's wonderful to hear our team of curious thinkers and adaptive doers brings out the best in each other. We'll continue to find opportunities to bring everyone together ... More

Showing 1 of 8 review