CNH Industrial Capital Reviews

Updated Jan 30, 2020

CNH Industrial Capital President  Carlo Sisto
Carlo Sisto
Pros
  • "Great people overall - a professional atmosphere with support from Human Resources(in 5 reviews)

• "Flexible Work Schedules Where Applicable (Not all departments or roles will qualify)(in 4 reviews)

1. "AWESOME EMPLOYER!"

Current Employee - Manager in New Holland, PA

I have been working at CNH Industrial Capital full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

First, I have read many reviews. This is NOT a boy's club atmosphere and it sickens me to read those comments as they are not substantiated. . The people complaining are the same ones that complain during the workday. Be quiet, keep your head down, do your job, and you will not be passed over for opportunities. Work requires ... get ready for this ... WORK! You have to demonstrate initiative, hold yourself accountable, and be responsible for YOUR actions. - 401K is outstanding - Leadership since 2004 has been decent and at times outstanding - Benefits are great - Salary is very comparable, and in some cases above average - Merit increases and cost of living don't happen every year, but they happen often enough to satisfy - Work environment is outstanding. Relaxed business casual attire. Free coffee, tea, many wellness-related events, they care about their employees (at times you can work from home, leave for a doctor/dentist appointment, flex time, etc.). - Mid level management is comprised of many females, and there are other females in executive management despite the comments made by prior postings - Community involvement and environmentally concerned - Loan equipment out during natural disasters and have a relief team to aide in disaster clean up efforts - Clean work environment - Great people overall - a professional atmosphere with support from Human Resources - Global company - Strong Dealer network - Autonomy - Actively open to employee ideas and employees are part of the solution in most cases

Cons

Like any other corporation, staffing is a challenge. Business has changed over the years and work has become a little harder, but I'm not working on an assembly line and sit in a chair in an air conditioned office so I cannot complain.

December 6, 2019Human Resource Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and experience at CNH Industrial Capital. We value employee feedback and appreciate all the hard work and dedication of our employees.

"Lack of concern in regards to diversity"

2.0
    Current Employee - IT Analyst in Racine, WI

I have been working at CNH Industrial Capital full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great 401k match and health benefits

Cons

In a recent town hall, upper management was questioned on what they were doing to diversify. They basically shrugged off the question and said it wasn't important. Looking at CNH Industrial as a whole, the management consists of white middle aged males. There is little to no female or persons of color in management positions.

September 23, 2019Human Resource Business Partner

Diversity and inclusion are important to CNH Industrial. In fact, at our recent Capital Markets Day activities, CNH Industrial emphasized that diversity was a key enabler of our five-year strategic business plan. Although diversity can be considered in different ways, CNH Industrial seeks to provide opportunities for advancement to all employees regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion or any other protected category, and we look forward to furthering our efforts.

3. "Great company to work for, friendly environment and great accommodations"

Former Employee - Credit and Collections Specialist in Racine, WI

I worked at CNH Industrial Capital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits and competitive starting pay. Managers try to work with your schedule the best they can, flexible work schedules. Also accommodate for work from home situations if needed.

Cons

Not too many promotions available. Many of the internal positions available were linear. Raises also worked differently from what other companies have to offer, very peer-based.

June 21, 2019Human Resource Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on working with CNH Industrial Capital. We appreciate your feedback.

"Credit Analyst"

2.0

I have been working at CNH Industrial Capital full-time

Pros

Innovative construction and agricultural equipment

Cons

No increase in salary, difficult to maintain work/life balance

January 6, 2019Human Resource Business Partner

Thank you for sharing your experience at CNH Industrial Capital. We are proud of the many benefits offered, including a generous 401(k) contribution. In addition, we regularly analyze compensation in the marketplace to ensure we remain competitive in our salary ranges. We appreciate your feedback and will continue in our commitment to our employees.

5. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Professional in Racine, WI

I have been working at CNH Industrial Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

They offer a wide range of benefits to meet a diverse employment populations needs. They offer opportunities to try something new without fear of what will happen if you fail. They balance internal opportunities with bringing in fresh external talent. Relaxed dress code.

Cons

It is a busy environment that can at time be difficult to keep up with.

December 10, 2018Human Resource Business Partner

Thank%20you%20for%20sharing%20your%20experience%20at%20CNH%20Industrial%20Capital.%20Your%20feedback%20is%20appreciated.

6. "Strategic Accounts Operations Manager"

Current Employee - Strategic Account Manager in Racine, WI

I have been working at CNH Industrial Capital full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Flexible work schedule. Competitive salaries. Strong benefits package. Company match on 401k contributions (up to 10%). Strong executive leadership that clearly lays out goals and expectations of the company and it's employees. Numerous career opportunities within multiple departments throughout the company. Plenty of opportunity for movement/advancement.

Cons

I am in a position to only comment on my experiences within CNH Capital and at this point in time I see no cons to working here.

December 10, 2018Human Resource Business Partner

We appreciate you sharing your experience at CNH Industrial Capital.

"Great growth opportunities"

I have been working at CNH Industrial Capital full-time

Pros

Global company with excellent benefit packages, including 401k match and tuition reimbursement. Limitless growth opportunities and multiple ways to be involved in the community. Excellent employee retention.

Cons

There is not enough communication and dialogue with HR. It can be difficult to obtain salary ranges and grades. The onboarding process leaves a lot to be desired.

September 6, 2018Human Resource Business Partner

Thank you for your review of CNH Industrial Capital. We are continuously working towards creating an environment that promotes open conversations and communication at all levels. The company recently provided training to employees on how they can drive their career within the organization, including transparent information on our career framework and salary ranges. We encourage all employees to have open conversations with their managers and Human Resources regarding their career aspirations and compensation, and to also provide general feedback on how we can improve the employee experience.

"Excellent company with growth opportunities and phenomenal benefits"

I have been working at CNH Industrial Capital full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Growth Opportunities Within Capital Growth Opportunities with "Sister Companies" (Brands - Case IH, Case Construction, New Holland Ag/CE and Parts & Service) Excellent Benefit Package with 401K Match Approachable Executive Team Flexible Work Schedules Where Applicable (Not all departments or roles will qualify) Competitive Salary Annual Bonus Opportunity Relaxed Work Attire - Employees are allowed wear what they feel is business appropriate

Cons

In my opinion there are very few cons, however one can get easily caught up in the additional workload and stress that comes with high achievers advancing through the company. Not all managers will acknowledge high performers. (This is not unique to CNH Industrial Capital, it is widespread throughout industries.) At first glance the Racine Campus is old, however, the inside has been remodeled and the cafeteria was updated last year. Most would prefer a newer building and atrium with amenities, however in Racine this is not something most companies can offer. The company over-compensates for the lackluster campus with a great benefits package that many other companies do not offer. Millennials - do not be short-sighted in your search and only focus on the building or location, the benefits package with full medical, 401K Match, vacation time off, volunteer hours off, Birthday Time Off and other items outweighs the location.

"Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

I have been working at CNH Industrial Capital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Came over from another OEM two years ago and have no regrets. Salary is competitive, bonuses consistent and great benefits. 401K is outstanding. Plenty of movement internally creates ample opportunity for employees. Additional perks include flex time, work from home and summer hours (depending on position). Dress is business casual. Jeans with a nice polo and dress shoes works fine unless you are meeting a customer.

Cons

If you have kids, the school district in Racine is a problem. Paying for private school out of reach financially. Most young families live further north with an acceptable commute by big city standards (less than an hour).

10. "Financial Services"

Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Racine, WI

I have been working at CNH Industrial Capital full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Fast paced environment, many opportunities to do different things if you want the challenges. Flexible work place, relaxed dress code, summer hours and good benefits.

Cons

Work can be intense at times. Company trying to transition from a traditional workplace to a more modern workplace, this is a challenge for many employees. Change comes a little too slow at times.

Found 49 reviews