CNH Industrial Reviews
84% would recommend to a friend
(1258 total reviews)
87% approve of CEO
Found 1,258 of over 3K reviews
Updated Nov 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good Benefits and flexible on work schedules depending on manager" (in 149 reviews)
- "Most of my peers were good people to work with and made it easier to come into work every morning." (in 90 reviews)
- "They were very flexible and the pay was good." (in 85 reviews)
- "Seemingly flexible with personal life providing a good work/life balance." (in 31 reviews)
- "Each one of us has a job to do and we all are ons bug family it makes the work environment good" (in 23 reviews)
- "Poor Management and lack of genuine ideas." (in 100 reviews)
- "5. To advance and be happy you need to be in the right combination of position and a good manager." (in 40 reviews)
- "low salary and not equal to competitors" (in 35 reviews)
- "Upper management does very little to none in supporting you as a new employee." (in 26 reviews)
- "No training for new employees" (in 21 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of CNH Industrial and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 10, 2023Supply Chain AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew Holland, PA
Best work-life balance with benefits.
I could not find any but there are some manual process which can be automated.
- 4.0Nov 29, 2023Field Test EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew Holland, PA
Coworkers are great, benefits are excellent
upper management does not always take into consideration lower level employees input
- 2.0Nov 17, 2023Warehouse AssociateFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsLebanon, IN
The pay and benefits are great.
Ran by a group of people with poor management skills. They do not put their customers first, they put their money first. Safety violations that go unreported (even though people report them) causing accidents with injuries. If someone witnesses an accident and files a report they get terminated.
- 4.0Nov 13, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Good pay Love my team Easy to work with everyone and work life balance for me is great
Possibly getting laid off - CEO makes 22 million but wants to cut employees around the 2023 holiday season despite years of "record revenue"
- 4.0Nov 23, 2023Dealer Escalation RepresntativeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsRacine, WI
Good benefits and vacation package available
Typical corporate America that cuts the little people to maintain the salary of the higher ups
- 3.0Jul 22, 2023EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsFargo, ND
Benefits package Hourly compensation is comparable to other area businesses
Quantity over Quality pushed by corporate management English language is not necessary for employment 2 tiered discipline of pre-covid employees and post covid employees Compensation discrepancy from pre-covid and post covid employees Personal Accountability has been nearly done away with by management Excessive hours due to production decisions driven by corporate greed Plant operation decisions are made from corporate management not on site1
- 1.0Nov 8, 2023Marketing ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearRacine, WI
Decent salaries and attractive 401k contribution.
Everything else. Management is very, very focused on dealing and backstabbing for promotion. There is no customer focus. Amazing they are holding on.
CNH Industrial Reviews FAQs
CNH Industrial has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 2,876 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at CNH Industrial to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
84% of CNH Industrial employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CNH Industrial 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.