COGNISOFT TECHNOLOGIES Reviews | Glassdoor

4.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO
1 Rating

1. "Fortunate to be a part of it...Good place to start a career."

Current Employee - Tableau Developer in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Tableau Developer in Houston, TX

I have been working at COGNISOFT TECHNOLOGIES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with Cognisoft Technologies for around 2 years now. Since the first contact, all the interactions are friendly and very positive.
    They are very transparent in each and every process, so you are clear and confident.
    It's a rapidly growing company and has got a very good vision to steal the market. As the company grow they make sure employees are more satisfied.

There is lot of potential for learning and getting certified is encouraged and supported(More benefit for the people who are in Tableau).
    They are Tableau Alliance Partner, so there is a nice scope of projects coming in, which leads to job security.

Cons

I feel like they are in track and pushing it hard for employees satisfaction, can't think of any as of now.

Advice to Management

Motivation given by you creates lot of energy in each individual. So keep continuing the way you are.

2. "Data Analyst"

Current Contractor - Data Analyst in Cinnaminson, NJ
    Current Contractor - Data Analyst in Cinnaminson, NJ

I have been working at COGNISOFT TECHNOLOGIES as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

"Fun place to work"
    Great work life balance
    Good work ethic, learned a lot of basic knowledge and trouble shooting.

Cons

There's nothing to say. It's a good place to work. But it takes time get a project.

Advice to Management

Nothing

3. "Grew too big and has rewarded mediocrity. Great Company to work with"

Current Contractor - Senior Tableau Developer in New York, NY
    Current Contractor - Senior Tableau Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at COGNISOFT TECHNOLOGIES as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Cognisoft's a great place to get your career started as a Tableau Developer. The team is amazing and I love that I get to learn from people across the organization

Cognisoft Technologies has been a great place to work for the past few years. It's provided me the Opportunity to grow in my career and learn new skills, while simultaneously witnessing a rapidly growing company adjust on the fly to new challenges.

Flexible timing, work life balance, good perks, Mostly world class leadership. Inspirational and visionary CEO. Everyone truly passionate about Cognisoft Technology's mission.
    Worked with a great group of people on my team. Your team becomes your family because you all know the struggles of the job.

Cons

Sometimes decisions and priorities change, but it's all a part of the process

Advice to Management

please keep up good work..Don't lose sight of who we are as we grow!

5. "Creative, open, fair, exciting, inspiring"

Current Employee - Senior Software BI Developer in Edison, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Software BI Developer in Edison, NJ

I have been working at COGNISOFT TECHNOLOGIES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Very organized and driven by its mission.
    -Great moral character by all executives.
    -Kind and respectful culture. Everyone is treated with the same level of respect.
    Work-Life balance is perfect, mainly because I don't dread coming to work

Cons

Sometimes decisions and priorities change, but it's all a part of the process

Advice to Management

thanks for the solid effort. You are all doing a great job. The producers are awesome and they take care of everything. Just so I could focus on the task at hand.

6. "Simply amazing place to work at"

I have been working at COGNISOFT TECHNOLOGIES full-time

Pros

I have been working with CogniSoft Technologies for 3+ years. I started working part-time as a network technician and became full-time network and system administrator. The management team is highly professional. Relationship between employees, consultants, and rest of the team is amazing. It seems like, the people related to CogniSoft technologies are family members. I love being a part of this team :)

Cons

There is always going to be some cons, but hey, its a job; right. Your boss has to tell you what and how to do, if you are doing something wrong.

Advice to Management

Management team is awesome, so please stay like this friendly and organized forever.

7. "Soft developer"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Chennai (India)

Pros

Nice company to work
    Good work life balance
    Good learning

Cons

Not as much cons we can say
    Time should beai correctly
    That's it

Advice to Management

Give importance to fresher's and continue ur good work overall it's better company