- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
Found 4 of over 4 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company to work for! Good company for motivated employees that are not afraid to work. Usually the ones that don't make it don't have the motivation to move ahead or the drive to succeed.
There are no cons for this office.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Talk about a company that not only treats you like family but takes care of each and every staff member. The idea of Team represents the company and it shines through its each person that works here. It has one of the most diverse groups I've seen and it works perfectly. CPZ Architects makes you want to get out of bed early to do what you love.
Every company has room to grow.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some interesting projects. Some benefits.
Uneven workload among employees. Very little room for growth. Not a good working environment
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This company has a solid management method. Good mentoring.
There is room for improvement when it comes to creative designs.Continue reading