What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "C.R. England is determined to help you get your CDL Class A license the training is great and the teachers understand what they are doing" (in 89 reviews)
- "Driving time and great staff and teachers" (in 64 reviews)
- "The people you work with are great" (in 60 reviews)
- "Great benefits and i get nachos for writing this review." (in 33 reviews)
- "Great instructors and want you to pass." (in 28 reviews)
- "Low pay and no hometime starting off" (in 73 reviews)
- "There is no communication within the company..." (in 21 reviews)
- "They make more money charging their drivers for fees and interest than they do from delivery." (in 21 reviews)
- "Bad management would not tell dollar general where to go when in the wrong" (in 20 reviews)
- "No home time with family too much schooling and not enough dwn time...being home only 3 days at a time." (in 16 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of CR England and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,693 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 9, 2023Class A DriverCurrent Employee
Their dedicated accounts are pretty darn good, 2300 miles most weeks, stay out as much as you want for the most part. Good training imo but there are a lot of people with backing difficulty for their first year. Love running the western states.
They have been taking a lot of brokered freight lately, most people seem to be and obviously some of it consists of ridiculously tight docks and bs appointment windows. DM's are overworked, hard to contact.
- 4.0Sep 11, 2023Truck DriverCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsColton, CA
Always work. This company is never truly slow. If you got time then they got a load for you.
Sometimes being at a busy company there is no down time. So home time isn't always there.
CR England Reviews FAQs
CR England has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 1,788 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at CR England to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
55% of CR England employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CR England 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.