KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CRS Group Reviews

Updated Mar 17, 2022

Found 40 of over 53 reviews

4.2
CRS Group President & CEO Michael Gaines (no image)
Michael Gaines

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "All staff are friendly(in 4 reviews)
  • "The pay is alway very generous / competitive!(in 3 reviews)
  • "I learned a fair amount and was put in positions to be around some very smart people at our clients.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Dec 9, 2021 - Staffing Coordinator & Brand Ambassador in Itasca, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay with understanding leadership who put safety first

Cons

No cons list for this company

Staffing Coordinator

Thank you for the review! We're happy that you enjoy working with our company.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

CRS is Great!

Mar 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work! People were easy-going, yet still about taking care of business.

Cons

Could've paid a better base

3. 5.0
    Former Employee

great

May 14, 2021 - Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clear concise instructions and expectations with no troubles

Cons

being a contractor has its disadvantages.

4. 5.0

The job was a great fit

Sep 25, 2020 - Real Time Analyst in Wichita, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

I felt very welcome and needed. The training is excellent, very informative and detailed. The trainers are very courteous and patient.

Cons

There was a mix up with my credentials because someone already works there with my same name and city, which caused some chaos getting the tools I needed to train and work.

Staffing Coordinator

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your time working for us. Thank you for leaving us a review and for the advice. We will pass your suggestion along to our client's management for a smoother transition.

5. 5.0

Re-hired to work for CRS Group

Oct 31, 2020 - Customer Relations in Vernon Hills, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Know how working for CRS group and their expectations

Cons

It is a temporary position that may last or not.

Staffing Coordinator

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that we are able to work with you again! We hope to help you achieve your career goals in any way we can.

6. 5.0

Great Company

Aug 30, 2020 - Underwriting Assistant in Fort Wayne, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employers are always available to answer questions, point you in the right direction, and make sure that you are all set for your position. The pay is alway very generous / competitive!

Cons

I appreciate that I have no cons to list.

Staffing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you felt supported by our staff.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Jan 27, 2021 - Merchandiser in Jersey City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly atmosphere to work in

Cons

No room for growth or advancement

8. 5.0

Great Staff

Sep 18, 2020 - Contractor in Appleton, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Really easy to ask questions.

Cons

None really. Keep doing a great job!

Staffing Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate it!

9. 5.0

Cooperation with CRS professionals

Aug 25, 2019 - Staff Accountant/Auditor in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mary Arredia and Debbie Dreyer are phenomenal top notch professionals, knowing job assignments, corporate culture of their clients. They demonstrate great sense of connecting candidates with open roles, and never give up even if you don't get hired in one department of some company, they will get you stuffed in the other one, should right opportunities arise.

Cons

Maybe providing better options for health benefits, if possible.

Staffing Coordinator

We will be sure to pass on your compliments to both Mary and Debbie. Our Staffing Specialists really do strive to match the right person to just the right job, and our Account Managers do everything they can to get our candidates set up for success. We greatly appreciate your patience while we work through our process, and we are so very happy to hear that working with our team was a great experience for you! We are grateful for the opportunity to work with you, and we thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Senior recruiter

Dec 10, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely offices. Good pay, great benefits. Get to work on some Fortune 500 companies.

Cons

They definitely have their favorites.

Staffing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Reviews

CRS Group Reviews FAQs

CRS Group has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 53 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at CRS Group to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CRS Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CRS Group. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

85% of CRS Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CRS Group 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at CRS Group to be career development, culture, coworkers and the cons to be management, benefits.

Popular Careers with CRS Group Job Seekers