CRST Expedited Reviews in Jacksonville, FL | Glassdoor

1.0
CRST Expedited President Cameron Holzer
Cameron Holzer
1 Rating

Pros
  • Good place to start out CDL, decent team drivers (in 6 reviews)

• My fleet manager was great if you go try to get tony nieland as your fm (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • Poor home time and listening ability (in 12 reviews)

• Low pay for breakdowns/layovers (in 11 reviews)

"Disabled Vet"

Former Employee - OTR Truck Driver in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - OTR Truck Driver in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at CRST Expedited full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Learned how to drive an 18 wheel truck, and respect for the road as well as other trucker.

Cons

Being a disabled vet the job turned out not to be for me because of my disability and I put this down on the application. I had to get off the truck with short notice and go back for 8 months of treatment due to the stress of the job. After a long email and phone call harrasment from the company they fired me. I sent them lengthy emails with all the medications and treatments I was having. They just kept saying you have to come back or we will fire you and you will be sued for the training funds. I am now being hassled by a collection agency. Now I have to get a lawyer and go after them. They are not a supporter of the vet they just use it as a way of advertising of how great they are and treat the driver like a piece of dirt under their shoe.

Advice to Management

There is no advise that they would listen to. I hope someone looks into their scam like the one from Trump University and Itt teck, they are all the same.

Showing 1 of 182 review