What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Products are good and there are still some people who care." (in 38 reviews)
- "Benefits are good for a Private Equity" (in 17 reviews)
- "The pay is decent but only if you're getting the full 40 hour week." (in 14 reviews)
- "Good work/life balance" (in 10 reviews)
- "Some great colleagues but squeezed like lemon they all loose their juice and start to be dry from any willingness to work as team players" (in 10 reviews)
- "The Operation teams are all very responsive and willing but are continually let down by poor management communication." (in 32 reviews)
- "No leadership" (in 15 reviews)
- "Upper management is harsh and ungrateful." (in 14 reviews)
- "No training" (in 9 reviews)
- "Constant changes, layoffs, and lots of uncertainty." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of CSM Bakery Solutions and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 371 of over 421 reviews
Updated Sep 18, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 22, 2021Production SupervisorFormer Employee, more than 8 years
Like a second family. Good people who take pride in what they do.
Overtime. Some weekends happen depends on business need.
- 3.0Sep 18, 2023Senior Manager Supply ChainFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
great to learn food production
a lot of buying and selling of company manufacturing plants
CSM Bakery Solutions Reviews FAQs
CSM Bakery Solutions has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 421 reviews left anonymously by employees. 42% of employees would recommend working at CSM Bakery Solutions to a friend and 32% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -15% over the last 12 months.
42% of CSM Bakery Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CSM Bakery Solutions 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.5 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.