CSS Corporation Reviews | Glassdoor

CSS Corporation CEO Manish Tandon
Manish Tandon
  1. "html"

Former Employee - HTML Developer

I worked at CSS Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

work life balance. no over time

Cons

low pay. little room for promotion

CSS Corporation2019-05-03
  2. "overall a good place to work"

I worked at CSS Corporation full-time

Pros

Good working environment .

Cons

odd working shifts and no flexibility

CSS Corporation2019-10-15
  3. "No"

Current Employee - Tech Support

I have been working at CSS Corporation full-time

Pros

Hire's pretty quickly with low entry

Cons

Call center environment could pay more

Advice to Management

None

CSS Corporation2019-08-18
  4. "All marketing and hype"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at CSS Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Skilled co workers. That is the only good thing!

Cons

Hire and fire Focussed on immediate revenue No vision or strategy Poor work culture Poor benefits Toxic work environment

Advice to Management

Current top management need to be replaced by Partners group

CSS Corporation2019-08-31
  5. "good"

Former Employee - Tech

I worked at CSS Corporation full-time

Pros

good company the time I was there

Cons

no complaints with the company

CSS Corporation2019-07-16
  6. "Good but this Company has the most dishonest uppermanagement"

Former Employee - Call Center Customer Service Representative in Draper, UT

I worked at CSS Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You can miss alot of Work without getting fired. They say they have a point system when you are hired on but they never use it.

Cons

The Upper management is all from India except for the HR Dept and I have never worked other a Company where they can lie to you while keeping eye contact. "I was laid off afrer 4yrs with them, along with my co-workers in June 2019 because of budget cuts and I got unemployment" they lied to unemployment saying I threw a bookcase at one of the HR Dept. Staff. (I didn't of course) just was loud when I left because they... gave no notice. The Unemployment office knew they where lying luckily and I got unemployment anyway. Make sure you save any Emails from them because the HR Dept. Always recalls their old emails sent so you don't ever have burdon of proof.

Advice to Management

Honesty is a good character to have. Always tell the Truth. Your employees will take you serious and you won't have a high turnover rate. Costa Rica can't even speak good English. You should have cared about the results of Good Customer Service in the States instead of saving money. Now you will loose so many Customers

CSS Corporation2019-07-29

"Typical India based small company culture"

Former Employee - Senior Developer

I worked at CSS Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Joined CSS corp at onshore (US). Good Salary if they have really urgent requirement.

Cons

1. Manager only concerned whether timesheet is filled or not. Will only talk to you once a month when timesheet is due. 2. Even though they claim to a software service company but still more than 80 percent of their revenue comes from Network support and IT support. So if you join in software services then you have very little scope to grow. 3. Only a handful of clients in US. 4. People who have been in the... company for years think that they can run the company on their own. 5. Outdated HR policies that have not been updated for years.

CSS Corporation2019-07-14
  8. "Great Company to Work for"

Current Employee - Customer Service/Technical Support in Draper, UT

I have been working at CSS Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits, life insurance, 401k etc.

Cons

There is a lot of pressure to be your best all of the time, other than that I love it

Advice to Management

Thank You for letting me work with you

CSS Corporation2019-04-04
  9. "It's a call center"

Former Employee - Tier II

I worked at CSS Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Its a good job for people starting out

Cons

Pay is not very competitive

CSS Corporation2019-03-26

"Great with their clients but poor with their employees."

Former Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Richardson, TX

I worked at CSS Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

CSS Corp is great at finding people with every type of background and skills, from anywhere and get them assigned to a project or a job. Throughout my days at CSS Corp, I was impressed by their recruiting and HR staff: these people can find a qualified person almost anywhere in the world and are very familiar with immigration and local laws and will get a person in a specialized job super easily. As a person... that was recruited from outside of America, I was really surprised of how straightforward it was for them to get me allocated to a project in North America in almost no time. These people really know their game when it comes to servicing their clients and finding them a candidate for their needs. I'n summary, I'd say, that if you're a specialist or a qualified professional and are looking for opportunities outside of your country, there's a great chance that they'd find you something in no time. They have a lot of demand and projects to put people in so if, for some reason, some project ends, you'll get assigned to a new project fairly soon. Also, unlike other consulting firms, they hire people as FTEs so people get all the benefits that a regular FTE job can get you, i.e. health care plans, PTO, retirement plans, etc.

Cons

Most of the people working at CSS Corp, even though FTEs, work as consultants for external companies creating a "no career development culture" at CSS Corp. As a consultant you're a mere resource that needs to be doing something, somewhere and that's about it; your CSS Corp manager won't know what your doing at the 3rd company and the people you report to at your client company won't care about your careers... development. So basically expect to stay stuck in your role for a ver long time, doing the same thing and getting paid almost the same salary during your stay. There are of course roles that are purely intended to make CSS Corp operate but during my stay I didn't see or hear of much growth opportunities there either.

Advice to Management

Don't treat your consultants as mere resources; I believe that there are great people and talent working as consultants in the company but they get neglected and bored pretty soon. You're missing an opportunity of building a much better pool of consultants that can provide the company with more value.

CSS Corporation2019-03-03