Found 30 of over 36 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 4.0Jun 16, 2021Customer Service Operations AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
Great company with very good benefits; medical, dental, 401k.
Salary is not great for someone with experience outside of the company
- 3.0Aug 30, 2023Fulfillment AssociateFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
- Nice office with a lunch cafe that has a great view of the city -Friendly people
-Severely understaffed -Overworked for the amount of pay received -Lots of overtime -No opportunity for growth
- 2.0Sep 6, 2022Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsMadison, WI
Good starting pay, vacation and benefits
Poor staffing, employees are numbers only to upper management, poor employee retention / high turnover due to lack of raises or employee care.
- 3.0Aug 29, 2022Fullfillment SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Great pay Great benefits Large Network
Seems to value numbers more than the employees random layoffs
- 1.0Dec 3, 2021Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsAtlanta, GA
PTO and benefits are good
Micromanaging Gaslighting ‘Raises’ do not pace with inflation Understaffing/burnout Mandatory overtime has happened1
CT Corp Reviews FAQs
CT Corp has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 50% of employees would recommend working at CT Corp to a friend and 22% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
50% of CT Corp employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CT Corp 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.