CTIA Reviews | Glassdoor

CTIA Reviews

4.5
Steve Largent

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "I miss working for them everyday!"

Former Employee - Coordinator, Government Affairs in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Coordinator, Government Affairs in Washington, DC

I worked at CTIA full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Such an amazing culture, everyone there is very happy. Positive environment - I never dreaded going to work. Great benefits.

Cons

It is a smaller company - around 90 people, there is room to move departments and learn other sides of the business but it is harder to grow within smaller departments.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. "Video Producer"

Former Employee - Video Producer in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Video Producer in Washington, DC

Pros

Everyone cared about what they did. Expectations were high so it would make me work harder. If I had an idea they would let me follow through with it.

Cons

The hours were not flexible. I couldn't ware shorts and t-shirt. I didn't have my own office. There was some office politics.

Advice to Management

Let people where what they want to wear. Also make sure the CEO knows my name. I sometimes felt like I wasn't appreciated. But thank you for hiring me.

3. "A great place to work!"

I worked at CTIA full-time

Pros

CTIA has a great workplace atmosphere that makes it an enjoyable place to be every day. Also, the resources needed to meet and exceed expectations are available to the employees. While everyone works hard to meet the expectations of membership, and does so with consistency, it does not result in a high-pressure or stressful environment.

Cons

Compensation could probably be a bit higher based on compensation at comparable trade associations with similar resources.

"A great place to grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Pros

*A fun, team-based environment where your hard work is recognized and appreciated.
    *a flat organization that allows for interaction with all levels of management
    *premium based on happy, well-adjusted employees

Cons

it's difficult, near impossible, to move up within the organization. though, perhaps that's just the nature of trade associations. that's the only downside.

Advice to Management

recognize talent and encourage in-organization growth and promotion. unless that happens, there will be a cycle of underlings and a loss of IC.