CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) Reviews in Birmingham, AL | Glassdoor

CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) CEO Larry Lilley
Larry Lilley
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Very respectful of work/life balance (40-45 hour work week is the norm) (in 6 reviews)

• CTS is a truly a great place to work (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • There have been no cons at this point in my employment (in 4 reviews)

• On my first project, we were asked to travel 80% for 2 months, then about 40% for another 3 months (in 2 reviews)

1. "Very relaxed environment"

Current Employee - Intern in Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Intern in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

CTS has very friendly workers. Incredibly helpful

Cons

I didn't love the location

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. "There are many technological opportunities here with efforts rewarded."

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been able to work within a large range of software development and business intelligence technologies (Microsoft, Informatica, Oracle). I can walk down the hall and discuss my weekend or work life with the CEO or any of the upper management. Bosses seem to actually care how the stress of current projects relates to an employee. The company has a "do your job well, and you will be rewarded well" attitude.

Cons

For my current position, there is nothing about which I can complain. Any "perceptions" about management or leadership would not be based on direct fact and therefore not relevant. I am happy with my career here.

Advice to Management

Share more information and efforts downstream to prepare roles close to future leadership. Get employees more involved in community projects and charities in order to increase a sense of "worth."