CTS LanguageLink "work from home" Reviews | Glassdoor

CTS LanguageLink Employee Reviews about "work from home"

Updated May 30, 2019

Found 43 reviews

3.3
Jeff Barger
Pros
  • "Opportunity to work from home, save on gas, work in your pajamas, fair pay, very easy access to management if you have any issues(in 6 reviews)

• "The call center leads were always very resourceful and clever when helping with issues with the systems or procedures with clients(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "this is for the call center only(in 3 reviews)

• "Interpreters from South America get paid 5USD an hour(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "work from home"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Home based interpreter"

Current Employee - Home Based OTP Interpreter in Spokane, WA

I have been working at CTS LanguageLink full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunity to work from home, save on gas, work in your pajamas, fair pay, very easy access to management if you have any issues. Amazing, friendly and understanding management, I've been having some health issues in my family, and they always were able to meet my needs and were willing to work with me. This is not the first company that I worked for as the OTP interpreter, and it is much better in comparison. Better...

Cons

Can't think of any cons.

Advice to Management

You're doing a great job, keep it up. The only thing that I wish for is if you would expand, get more clients and have more open positions, so I can refer some of very good interpreters, my former co-workers, to our company.

CTS LanguageLink2018-12-22

"A pleasure from A to Z"

Current Employee - Medical Interpreter

I have been working at CTS LanguageLink

Pros

For independent contractors - Easy going company, Easy to deal with, great pay, work from home.- independence.

Cons

Not much incoming work (my language)

Advice to Management

Thank you!

CTS LanguageLink2015-01-21

CTS LanguageLink Response

August 5, 2015Vendor Management Office

Thank you for your review. We strive, as a company, to be easy to work with and have very competitive per minute rates for our contracted interpreters!

"Cts Language Link"

Current Employee - CTS LANGUAGE LINK in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at CTS LanguageLink

Pros

Work from home. Flexible hours. You can work as much as you are able to; nevertheless, sometimes call volumes are high, sometimes low.

Cons

Not able to continue getting promoted. Inability to interact face to face with clients nor coworkers. Very low wages and no benefits.

Advice to Management

Not sure, since I am on the phone. Very little opportunity for advancement.

CTS LanguageLink2015-01-26

"Interpreter"

I have been working at CTS LanguageLink full-time

Pros

You can work from home.

Cons

Interpreters from South America get paid 5USD an hour. That is less than the minimum wage in the USA and in our own countries. Our half hour lunch is not even paid and breaks are paid as a ¨prize¨ for being on time every day.

Advice to Management

I would recommend treating interpreters the way they should and give them a DECENT salary. I don´t know about American employees and what their salaries and benefits are like, but interpreters in South America get paid $5 dollars an hour and get absolutely no benefits. The sole reason I work here is because my country is undergoing a major crisis and I can´t find anything better.

CTS LanguageLink2017-11-13

CTS LanguageLink Response

November 20, 2017Vendor Management Office

Rates are determined by the manager of each country. LanguageLink HQ just accepts (or not) the rates suggested by said managers for their interpreter’s time based on whether it is profitable for us as a business or not. This is an hourly rate paid because these interpreters are ...

Found 43 reviews