CVHCare Home Health Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
CVHCare Home Health CEO Mark Parinas
Mark Parinas

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Mark's perseverance and altruistic desire to provide the best skilled home care in the U (in 3 reviews)

• The management team is very personable and understanding (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Most of the office staff, if licensed, are nurses, which sometimes is difficult when if comes to paperwork or frequency of visits for a patient (in 3 reviews)

• I don't have any cons to mention :) (in 2 reviews)

1. "Operations"

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time

Pros

Helpful environment and friendly employees. Amazing clinicians. Independent environment.

Cons

Can easily get overwhelming and really busy.

Aug 22, 2017 – Sr. HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback. Yes it does tend to get very hectic at times, but we are focusing on hiring more staff in the field as well as for management and we hope that this will ease the burden.

2. "Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good work environment and communication
    benefits and paid off time

Cons

salary is not that competitive

Advice to Management

i work here for more than 1 year. I like the company environment. i learned a lot from my manager and team. People here are very friendly.

3. "Full Time (Less than a year)"

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time

Pros

CVHCare is like a second home. We treat one another like a family and we always help each other out whenever needed. Everyone here is very helpful but most of all I love the way our staff treat patients as family as well. They are quick to solve a problem or rush to patients needs.

Cons

I don't have any cons to mention :)

Advice to Management

Continue to be the greatest staff ever. I love the unity and support for one another that everyone has.

4. "Physical therapist"

Pros

Supportive rehab staff, interdisciplinary team very friendly, easy charting

Cons

Make you drive everywhere, expect you to go above and beyond for patient care but will not pay you if your visits go over. Do not pay you for chart edits. Field management and long-term field clinicians express concern about upper management

Advice to Management

Treat clinicians with respect for the dedication they show towards clients, respond in a timely manner to emails, do not take advantage of clinicians, act with ethics when it comes to paying employees for services rendered and work being done

Aug 16, 2017 – Sr. HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback. CVH has established Agency and Clinical Support Divisions to provide our valued field clinicians will all the support, guidance and assistance they need to render patient... More

5. "The company feels like my second home!"

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

All the departments have different responsibilities that all tie into the same purpose, one could not function without the other. Working together as a team to help people receive the care they need is rewarding. There is always an open line of communication between Managers and Employees, the CEO and CFO care about our well being and our rights. The workplace is far from a stuffy office, everyone is friendly and loves to enjoy themselves.

Cons

The only thing that was an adjustment is the 30 minute lunches, but because with my previous employer we had 1 hour lunches.

Advice to Management

Continue to care about the employees the way that you do and keep the ideas flowing to improve upon our comfort within the daily tasks of the office.

6. "Admissions Processing Coordinator"

Current Employee - Admissions Coordinator in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Admissions Coordinator in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health part-time (More than a year)

Pros

CVHCare Home Health is very dedicated to provide the best home care services possible. All the employees have great work ethics and the work environment is amazing.

Cons

Cannot think of any cons!

"From One Nurse to Another"

Current Employee - RN Case Manager in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - RN Case Manager in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

My number one Pro working for CVHCare is that I am able to provide the best care to my patients! Being a nurse, my main priority has always been providing quality care and advocating for the patient. It is truly fulfilling to work with a company that not only understands the reason why I got into nursing but also provides me with the support I need to make quality care happen. From the momen't I walked into CVHCare for my interview, all through these past three years, I can honestly say that I have a management team that cares about me, the work that I am doing and does everything in their power to make sure I have the necessary tools & knowledge to care for my patients. In addition, whenever I've had something personal arise in my life, I've always been able to depend on my co-workers to help me get through those tough times. For that, I will be forever grateful! CVHCare isn't just any home health company, it's like my second family.

Cons

My biggest struggle when I first started was documentation. However, with practice and the support of everyone, from Operations to our Clinical Trainers, I was able to overcome this struggle and develop my own groove. If you are a fellow nurse struggling with documentation, I recommend reaching out to our team or myself. We are always more than willing to help!

Advice to Management

You have an amazing training program with some awesome clinical trainers and their support staff! Personally, I would like to see this program grow and not be such a small team. Their support has been invaluable to my experience and would really make a difference to all clinicians at CVHCare! Keep up the great work!

Jun 12, 2017 – Sr. HR Generalist

Thank you for taking time to post a detailed review! We agree, documentation can be very challenging. But we try to offer as much support through our management team as well as Auditing division; and... More

8. "Friendly atmosphere and flexible management"

Current Employee - Anonymous in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Co-workers are also my friends, and management is very understanding of a work/life balance.

Cons

I have no cons to mention.

Jun 12, 2017 – Sr. HR Generalist

Thank you! We are so glad to have you as part of the CVH family!

9. "Team"

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time

Pros

Teamwork is good. Always willing to help.

Cons

We need more people due to we are getting more clients

10. "This is a good place to work."

Current Employee - Patient Experience Specialist in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Patient Experience Specialist in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is flexible on the schedule.

Cons

Some dept have to work weekends and holidays.

Advice to Management

This is a great place to work. Working at CVHCare is like being with family. The management team here is very approachable, all the way up to the CEO. If you want to learn and grow within your profession, this is where you want to be.