Want a Free Job Posting?

Cablevision Systems Woodbury Reviews

1 review filtered by
  • Woodbury, NY
  • Any Status
Cablevision Systems President, CEO, and Director; Chairman, Madison Square Garden; and Governor, New York Knicks James L. Dolan
James L. Dolan
1 Rating

• Benefits discounted tv internet and phone (in 43 reviews)

• Great benefits like great insurance benefits (in 106 reviews)

• no room for growth, no travel expenses (in 13 reviews)

• The Call Center Management picks their favorite people to do special projects and do not spread the chances to others (in 23 reviews)

Brainless work made super complicated by horrible management --

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Woodbury, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Woodbury, NY

I met some nice folks there --

Inexperienced managers -- some who have been there for years -- completely untrained and dedicated to protecting their jobs over making decisions that would benefit the company. Simple day-to-day tasks are made impossible due to horrible people empowered who make themselves important by constantly creating mountains out of small hills. If you're not one of the "in" people -- and since they do not have set processes and an established success criteria -- managers start bad mouthing you behind closed doors and they don't have the decency to at least let you know that they are having an issue with your approach to your work -- even though there is no set process. One-on-one sessions are ignored and cancelled constantly...so -- no training...no constructive criticism -- The politics of the place is horrible and makes being productive almost impossible -- My advice -- don't do it -- if you're unemployed -- keep looking...

Advice to Management

wouldn't waste my time -- they need to clean house if they're going to try to survive the eventual demise of the Cable industry as we know it. Look at the Knicks...look at MSG -- need I say any more?

Showing 1 of 545 review