Found 300 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Cactus Communications
Got a burning question about Cactus Communications? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cactus Communications employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexible timings and work from home" (in 87 reviews)
- "Great ambience and work culture" (in 39 reviews)
- "Their culture is great and enables each individual to be the best version of themselves" (in 38 reviews)
- "Great people to work with: the general public at Cactus is positive and hardworking." (in 36 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and a relatively straightforward interface for receiving and submitting work" (in 32 reviews)
- "Job availability is inconsistent Pay is low and little to no opportunity for rate increases High expectations" (in 140 reviews)
- "site team and no work life balance" (in 36 reviews)
- "No benefits and quality of submitted manuscripts varies wildly" (in 19 reviews)
- "I received no training or help and there were no jobs." (in 18 reviews)
- "The salary is low." (in 18 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cactus Communications and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 1.0Jul 3, 2023FreelancerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearUSAR Center, NC
offers you some jobs, and flexible with time
poor feedback mean attitude poor pay2
Cactus Communications Reviews FAQs
Cactus Communications has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 1,417 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Cactus Communications to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
79% of Cactus Communications employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cactus Communications 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.