I have been working at Cadence Design Systems full-time (Less than a year)
1. My entire team is experienced, well organized and care deeply about the product and the needs of the customers.
2. My mentors have been more than obliging and very approachable.
3. I was provided with a lot of guidance in terms of understanding the tools employed, the development cycle, the expected (high) standards, and everything in between.
4. There is abundant documentation and various online classes available on the internal wikis to come to pace with the technology.
5. The gratifying IT services make life easier.
6. The work done here is making a difference and shaping the electronic industry and that is a fulfilling feeling.
I could not have been more thrilled to have started my career at Cadence Design Systems. I am positive that I will learn a lot along the way and make substantial contributions here.
The office is at located on a hill and for the few people without cars, to trek up every morning can be a tad bit painful.
No cafeteria or close by (walking distance) eating joints.
I worked at Cadence Design Systems full-time (Less than a year)
can work on multiple projects and meet with smart people, can work from home and the working hours are flexible.
sometimes a little bit boring, also not many other skills to learn except for the work related ones. career path is kind of narrow.
Advice to Management
more office entertainments
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?