Cadre Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated April 19, 2017

Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. Featured Review

"Cadre Helped Me Find My New Career"

Former Employee - Customer Experience Assistant in Neenah, WI
    Former Employee - Customer Experience Assistant in Neenah, WI

Pros

The staff at Cadre was very professional and helpful from the moment I walked in the door. They treated me as priority and kept me updated with available employment opportunities. They listened to my requests and worked with my skillset to find the perfect position for me. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with Cadre and would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking to seek a professional career!

Cons

You'll need to be patient in your search for success.

2. "Everything is by the numbers. Do not realize the humanity of people seeking work."

Pros

Have a great "come-on"-- and polite interviewers.

Cons

They state that they only want the "cream of the crop" but define that as mere metrics rather than candidate education or cultural fit. I suspect that the companies that they represent don't only want servile drones, eschewing anyone with drive or creativity. This is not a good conduit to a 21st century job. Their hiring techniques are very backward and not cutting edge.

Advice to Management

Recruit for companies with an eye to repeat business from those companies. Metrics do not tell the entire story of a candidate. Retention and loyalty are demonstrated by more than numbers. I believe that is what employers really want. Try to deliver that.

Cadre Services Response

Apr 24, 2017 – CEO

We are sorry that you did not find your experience at Cadre to be more positive. Since you posted anonymously, we are unable to reach out to you to discuss your concerns, but we invite you to ... More

"Awesome Staffing Agency"

Former Employee - Customer Care Specialist
    Former Employee - Customer Care Specialist

Pros

Very professional and warm atmosphere. Would continue to present me job opportunities until I found one suitable for me. Stayed in touch and made sure I was comfortable and my needs were met.

Cons

None whatsoever! I had a great and positive experience working with Cadre.

Advice to Management

Keep providing outstanding staffing services!

5. "I enjoyed working for Cadre. My supervisor was always very helpful and friendly"

I have been working at Cadre Services full-time

Pros

They were very helpful in finding a position just right for me. They would always be supportive and listened to my needs.

Cons

Temporary employment in my case wasn't ideal. It would have been nice to get hired on permanently but that is not Cadre's fault.

6. "They don't work to hard at finding positions for me."

Current Employee - Service Representative in Appleton, WI
    Current Employee - Service Representative in Appleton, WI

I have been working at Cadre Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

N nothing to say at this point

Cons

Nothing to say at this point

Advice to Management

Realize the people need jobs, work harder to find them one.

"Only care about meeting their placement quotas"

Current Contractor - Consumer Specialist in Oshkosh, WI
    Current Contractor - Consumer Specialist in Oshkosh, WI

I have been working at Cadre Services as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They pay for your assessment tests. That's about it.

Cons

They work to place you absolutely anywhere, whether it's a good fit or not, only to meet their individual placement quotas. If your assignment ends at one place before the contract is up for any reason, they drop you without talking to you first.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees. Actually work on placing them based on their skills, not based on whatever makes you the most money.

"Very micro-managing! Other than that it is a great company!!"

Former Employee - Staffing Manager in Appleton, WI
    Former Employee - Staffing Manager in Appleton, WI

I worked at Cadre Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people there are fantastic, for the most part. It is a great environment overall, working with great Clients and people.

Cons

Extremely micro-managing and I have heard from friends still there it is only getting worse!! They promise you pay raises that you won't see and they try to monitor everything you do!

Advice to Management

If you say you are going to do something, do it. If you trust your own management techniques and the people you hire you shouldn't have to micro manage. Have trust in your Staff and pay them for what they are worth! My sources tell me you have a lot of unhappy people there if only for those two reasons! Pay the staff you have what they deserve before opening a new branch...oh, sorry, too late for that. And I heard there are favorites, that is why some get special hours and others don't. And now they get to help the management micro-manage what they don't have time to do them selves. That is just sad!

"Poor Feedback - Not Honest w/ Employees"

Current Employee - Contract Employee - Office in Appleton, WI
    Current Employee - Contract Employee - Office in Appleton, WI

Pros

Flexible job to work on a contract - by - contract basis.

Cons

Staffing Managers are only concerned about making their placement quotas and making their comission on placing an employee in a contract job. The contract employee makes only a small portion of the hourly rate paid to staffing service. Staffing managers are not honest. No personal intrigrity or business ethics!

Advice to Management

Teach your staffing managers the MEANING of honesty and REQUIRE honesty in the behavior of each staffing manager.