Caesars Entertainment Supervisor Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 6, 2020

3.1
Caesars Entertainment CEO    Tony Rodio
Tony Rodio
  1. "Bally's Atlantic City"

Former Intern - Front Services Supervisor in Atlantic City, NJ

I worked at Caesars Entertainment for less than a year

Pros

Good pay for summer interns.

Cons

Not great flexibility for interns.

Caesars Entertainment2020-02-07

"Slight above average Table Games job"

Current Employee - Dual Rate Supervisor

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Working environment is decent for the day to day duties. I’ve been in smaller joints where the environment and atmosphere was not great. You do have plenty of opportunity to advance very fast when you are new, however it plateaus and you’re kind of stuck.

Cons

The day to day can get mundane, but that is with any job, you have to be a person with personality and a positive attitude otherwise you get burnt out fast mentally and emotionally.

Caesars Entertainment2019-12-05
  3. "Caesars Palace Housekeeping- DO NOT APPLY"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some of the people you work with are very nice and helpful. The Housekeepers you work with are very diverse.

Cons

Too many to list. Leadership would be the main one. A very hostile work environment from the Director all the way down. If they don’t like you or consider you to be on their side they will fire you. No questions asked. A very disciplinarian work culture. It’s an awful work environment fostered by the Director. One example is their constant write ups of employees for getting injured, accidental or not. First time I have ever seen this. Managers are very clique-centric. Very lazy and don’t take responsibility or anything. They would rather let their subordinates take the fall. You will also have to clean rooms as if you are a Housekeeper often during busy times, which not allowed per the Union which the Housekeepers are apart of. Human Resources is also not an actual resource and won’t do anything to help so please do yourself a favor and skip this if you can.

Caesars Entertainment2019-11-17
  4. "Great company to work for."

Current Employee - Poker Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Large company with room for advancement. Caesars is very inclusive and recognizes talent well. Pride in diversity is apparent.

Cons

Cost cutting on the departmental level makes it difficult to provide great service in certain circumstances.

Caesars Entertainment2019-10-11
  5. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Accounting Supervisor

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time

Pros

Easy going work environment Nice people to work with

Cons

High turnover ratio Frequent over time due to short staff

Caesars Entertainment2019-10-02
  6. "underpaid for too much responsibility"

Current Employee - Shift Supervisor

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time

Pros

discount, great people, tips and not much else

Cons

underpaid, too much pressure from management and understaffed

Caesars Entertainment2019-07-13

"No advancement opportunities in Retail."

Former Employee - Retail Supervisor in Elizabeth, IN

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

EDR, Vacation time, health benefits

Cons

Untruthful upper management, poorly ran HR department, no advancement in retail, below level pay, no training standards, must work every weekend, poor decisions by management,

Caesars Entertainment2019-07-02
  8. "Good pay and benefits"

Current Employee - Floor Supervisor in Robinsonville, MS

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Enjoy the people I work with. Management is fair in my department. Pay is better than most and the benefits are good. Meals can be purchased on breaks. Employee discounts and appreciation days.

Cons

Too much time spent on paperwork. More availability and opportunities for other shifts/days off. Hold people accountable for not doing their jobs.

Caesars Entertainment2019-06-25

"Better than the rest!"

Current Employee - Table Games Supervisor in Hammond, IN

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've worked at other casinos. Let me start with that. The benefits are good. They keep adding more. Human Resources is very helpful and the table games department at the Horseshoe Hammond property is amazing. They have an open door policy and really try to work with the employees. Every job is exactly what you make it. If you are positive and put in the effort you will get everything out of this place that you put in. You have to remember that you are there to provide good guest service. If you can't do that, it's not the job for you. If you are able to provide our guests with a great experience and have fun while you work, come and work for this company. I can give many examples why this company is better than the rest. Here is one, I had a close friend pass away a few years ago who was a part-time employee and also a co-worker and they paid for his entire funeral. Even though he opted out of benefits. I've never heard of any company doing that. They really step up when it matters and it really helped his family. They believe in diversity. They promote from within. I've been here for over 10 years and they really put a lot into their employees. Most of the people who leave try to come back.

Cons

There isn't much that I can complain about.

Caesars Entertainment2019-01-17
  10. "Corrupt Management, HR is biased based on sex"

Former Employee - Supervisor in Stateline, NV

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Meet people from all over the world, you get a free meal if you work a full shift, free subpar workout room

Cons

Management does not want you to succeed. HR is biased based on sex and age. Upper management is lacking leadership skisll and social skills.

Caesars Entertainment2018-07-17

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 122 reviews