Caesarstone Reviews | Glassdoor

Caesarstone CEO Raanan Zilberman
Raanan Zilberman

"Sales Representative"

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Caesarstone full-time

Pros

company car, lap top, expense reimbursement. Competitive Salary

Cons

poor management. use to have great/knowledgable leaders. now hiring leadership who are not from the industry with no understanding of the industry

Caesarstone2016-06-27

"CSR Commercial Sales Representative"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative Commercial Sales Representative in New York, NY

I worked at Caesarstone

Pros

They provide a company car which does help save wear and tear on your own car but they do expect you to have your own car. Their brand is very strong and this beneficial in sales.

Cons

The company's employee business model is not sustainable, they claim their pay rate is on point with industry standards but it is far from it. Their management style is archaic and they do not value their very hard working team, they manage as if they are still in Israel. Unrealistic work loads. There are now to many low cost providers and it is very hard to sell at a 40% higher margin.

Advice to Management

Stop being so arrogant to believe that you have a unique product, start to invest in all of your team.

Caesarstone2016-06-25

"Company review"

Former Employee - Human Resources Team in Van Nuys, CA

I worked at Caesarstone full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoyed working there because it was a fun, positive work environment with lots of opportunities to build your skillset and utilize your HR knowledge and capabilities.

Cons

Stretch goals and intense timeframes and deadlines for recruitment, not a lot of opportunity to grow position wise just skill wise. Not a lot of work/life balance.

Caesarstone2016-03-15
  4. "Innovative Marketing Company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Caesarstone full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company for innovation of sales and marketing strategy.

Cons

Very tough culture to work in if you don't have very very thick skin, and a tenacious work ethic to be successful.

Caesarstone2016-02-28

"Not so much"

Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Caesarstone

Pros

A tight group of employees. The product itself is fantastic. One of the top quartz companies in the world.

Cons

As a former employee, it was hard to break through the tight group of employees who have been working there for 10+ years. I also saw some unfair practices of employees who have been there for that long and fired for no apparent reason. No training for growth within the company.

Advice to Management

Be more proactive for the growth of new employees. When I worked there, wins weren't celebrated. Just higher expectations were placed on sales.

Caesarstone2015-09-30

"Territory Sales Representative"

I worked at Caesarstone full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Best in Class products. Great strength of Brand.

Cons

Production Capacity couldn't keep up with demand

Caesarstone2015-08-13

"Sales"

Former Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Louisville, KY

I worked at Caesarstone full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility to build your territory and control your schedule of account visits

Cons

Slimy manipulative management. Low pay compared to industry standard. No upward trajectory

Advice to Management

Be honest you can lead people longer this way

Caesarstone2015-08-17

"Disaster"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, GA

I worked at Caesarstone full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are some really good people working there. It's a start up so things might get better once everything stabilizes.

Cons

Many of the Israelis do not have a grasp on the english language creating a very frustrating work environment. Military like culture. Extreme arrogance and old world thinking by some of the Israelis. Americans are only tokens there with no real value other than muscle. Most of the Israelis have no desire to adapt to American culture, they expect you to adapt to Israeli culture here.

Advice to Management

Take a sincere interest in adapting to American culture. Set goals and let the Americans lead, you will make your money. Send the Israelis who are not committed to learning english or adapting to American culture back to Israel.

Caesarstone2015-07-26

"Promises you want. Workload you didn't ask for."

I have been working at Caesarstone full-time for more than a year

Pros

The rate of people leaving the company, you have the chance to move up in the company. Only issue is that the ceiling doesn't lead to much,

Cons

Unreasonable workload. Every department is underpaid and under served by management. The promises and expectations when hired, were never met. The lofty expectations with have taken its toll on the employees. There is a reason why this company has a high turnover rate. I wonder if that is why the longest members of the company are jumping ship.

Advice to Management

It is hard to give advice to a company that seems to have a revolving door for management.

Caesarstone2015-08-06

"Sales Representative"

I worked at Caesarstone full-time for more than a year

Pros

The product is easy to be passionate about and clients prefer it as it was the Original Quartz surface. Made in America becomes a great tag line as a new factory comes onboard. So popular it contantantly faces shortages. Take the invaluable training with you to another job.

Cons

I heard that once the U.S. company became owned by the international HQ, everything changed. Open doors and family values were replaced by home computer work, never ending immediate deadlines and fear based budgetary pushes. This is the trap that some cultures fall into as they become publicly traded companies.

Advice to Management

Follow your own advice and support work/life balance. You can not preach it while shoveling needless busywork on the field. We reps carry that burden to our customers and they feel it from us. Customer requests shouldn't start "I know you are super busy, but could you help me?"

Caesarstone2015-08-04