Cafe Zupas Reviews in Farmington, UT | Glassdoor

Farmington, UT

2.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The food is great and work is not boring (in 6 reviews)

• Deep employee discount, Free reusable (branded) beverage cup, Fast paced work flow (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • I had an issue with how line servers were treated also (in 6 reviews)

• Long hours, but it gives the manager an opportunity to really get to know both the AM staff and PM staff (in 6 reviews)

1. "Cons Win Pros"

Former Employee - Line Server in Farmington, UT
    Former Employee - Line Server in Farmington, UT

I worked at Cafe Zupas (Less than a year)

Pros

The coworkers that I had were wonderful and had a fun, positive attitude toward the work. There is variety in the positions that you hold, and they change every day to keep work from getting tedious. Management did bring food in celebration for your birthday, and would often bring food in the morning for good work the day before or over the weekend.

Cons

There is high pressure and fast paced work with high and repetitive attention to detail that exceeds the worth of your pay. Management does not open to new ideas. Higher management does not care about lower employees, but only cares about details of processes.

Advice to Management

I would suggest going out of your way to demonstrate through your words and your actions that you value all your employees. Try to focus on employee well being, rather than solely proper performance of processes. I understand that there is a high turnover rate in the food industry, but that is no excuse to be close minded to lower employee's ideas and not invest in your employees. Develop a Theory Y mentality.

Showing 1 of 100 review