- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Colombia - All Cities
- - Amazonas
- - Antioquia
- - Arauca
- - Atlántico
- - Bolívar
- - Boyacá
- - Caldas
- - Caquetá
- - Cauca
- - Cesar
- - Chocó
- - Córdoba
- - Guaviare
- - Guainía
- - Huila
- - La Guajira
- - Magdalena
- - Meta
- - Nariño
- - North Santander
- - Putumayo
- - Quindío
- - Risaralda
- - San Andrés and Providence and
- - Santander
- - Sucre
- - Tolima
- - Valle del Cauca
- - Vaupés
- - Vichada
- - Casanare
- - Cundinamarca
- - Bogota
- - Trabajo desde casa
Found 52 of over 66 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 24, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Main work is a contractor for PROS a very big revenue and profit Software house. Lot's of innovation and knowledge can be found working here. The culture created by the same employees is based on comradery and teamwork between the different groups within the organization.
There are very little opportunities in which you can advance your career, hence you will most likely be stuck in the same position you got into for months or even years. You can always ask for a change but it is not likely you will get what you're looking for.Continue reading
Great! We're growing and in the same way trying to bring new ideas into our HR politics. We're getting better!
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 15, 2022 - Software Engineering ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Salary, time off, flexibility, excellent cultural environment.
I don't have any complains
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 20, 2022 - Senior Wed Developer in Cali, Valle del CaucaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great environment to work, good salary and nice projects
Because they grew pretty fast, the managers do not have enough time to take care of the developeres
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar 31, 2022 - Implementation Consultant in Cali, Valle del CaucaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Love the environment and all the people is really supportive and you feel like part of a family, you can always share your thoughts and talking to your Managers is pretty straight forward.
The salaries are being low in comparison to other companies right now.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 21, 2022 - QA Engineer in Bogota, CundinamarcaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People is really kind. Projects are very interesting. Flexible schedule
Doesn't have a clear professional path. I don't feel a strong sense of community inside the company. Everybody works on their own.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Feb 1, 2022 - Front End Developer in Cali, Valle del CaucaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great ambiance No matter the experience Company with a great potential
No plan for your careerContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 14, 2022 - Software Engineer in Cali, Valle del CaucaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Cafeto is a company where you feel at home. It has a great cultura and they strive for having a great work/lifr balance while working in amazing protects and with amazing customers
Depending on your specialty sometimes career growth opportunities vary
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 13, 2021 - Recruiter in Bogotá, BogotaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Cafeto Has a great Culture
Maybe salary could be better.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 29, 2021 - Software Engineer in Cali, Valle del CaucaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Really awesome people and comunity - Strong care about employee welbeing, good perks - Jaw dropping office, if you value this - Remote posibilities growing really fast after covid - Variety and really interesting projects and clients, they choose smartly who they work with. You don't need to stick to a project if you don't like it, you can talk to your manager to arrange this
- Not so clear the path for Software Engineers, but they're currently working on it (Oct/2020) - Very 'located salary' so you are paid a lot more than local engineers, but if you expect an international competitive salary, probably not the best place to look at - Currently there are NOT "remote perks" such as: Home Office Budget, 'We help you to get your dreamed setup', Monthly remote support for internet, electricity, etc.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 6, 2021 - Support Engineer in Cali, Valle del CaucaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to work, you feel part of the team all the time.
I don't have anything to say, I'm happyContinue reading
Cafeto Software SAS Reviews FAQs
Cafeto Software SAS has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 66 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Cafeto Software SAS to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
99% of Cafeto Software SAS employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cafeto Software SAS 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.