Caliber Collision Centers 118 Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Steve Grimshaw

Pros
  • Great company that cares about its people (in 13 reviews)

• Rapidly growing company, which creates lots of opportunity for it's teammates (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Long hours stressful environment high-volume some people have self-motivated passion the drive if not you will set yourself up for failure (in 10 reviews)

• It's an extremely fast-paced company with extremely busy schedules, which could be seen as a con to some people (in 6 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Fired Up!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Pros

A company truly committed to restoring the lives of their customers, teammates and the communities it serves. Best management in the industry coupled with a passion to always do the right thing. Incredible growth opportunities across the organization from shop helper to upper management. Care about their teammates and invest massive amounts of money in branding, training, certifications, state-of-the-art equipment and having fun. Inspired to serve local communities through Recycled Rides giftings, Rhythm Restoration Food Drive and the American Heart Association. A category killer company!

Cons

Don't have any cons on the company.

Advice to Management

Can't wait to see where this company is in three years!

2. "Fantastic Company to work for"

Current Employee - Center Manager
    Current Employee - Center Manager

I have been working at Caliber Collision Centers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

High Energy, Fast paced and very organized operation. Supervisors who care about their people more than they do results. An endless amount of training to ensure you are on the cutting edge of any changes in the industry.

Cons

I have yet to find a Con since joining the team in October of 2015

Advice to Management

Keep up the corporate culture! I can’t wait to see where this company has lead my career in 5 years!

3. "Excellent"

I have been working at Caliber Collision Centers full-time

Pros

Excellent place to work. No issues with advancement.

Cons

Organization almost there. Not quite yet.

Advice to Management

Continue to motivate your employees with the "Caliber" way and back it up with action.

5. "Technician"

I have been working at Caliber Collision Centers full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Have insurance,401k paid holidays.friendly co workers.

Cons

Not honest with employees.focus with scores and profit.change of status without notice.long hours,want free work.stressfull environment because of cycle time and deadlines.micro-management by corporate office.

Advice to Management

Live up to your promises made when you take over shops.upgrade run down equipment and get parts to techs on time.value the great employees you have.

6. "Office Manager and CSR"

Former Employee - Office Manager and Customer Service Representative in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Caliber Collision Centers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Caliber Collision provided me the opportunity to grow in my field. Their training program is designed to help you succeed in the industry of office administration and management. The work environment is fun yet professional. I would definitely recommend them as a great place to work.

Cons

I know I am supposed to say some cons to working at Caliber but I really don't know of any. It was just a great company to work for.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Your support of new and current employees is exceptional. Your dedication to providing excellent customer service and delivering a fully restored vehicle to the owner is commendable.

"Poor work environment"

I have been working at Caliber Collision Centers full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Team building, steadiness of work

Cons

Everything that is taught in team building is not applied! Under paid, poor communication, they allow bullying, general managers say one thing & do another, lied to constantly, high turn over & inconsistencies

Advice to Management

Start standing up for your employees who want to work & your job will be much easier! Corporate needs a hard look at how their Gms are doing things!!! Not a good company to work for

8. "Office Manager"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Caliber Collision Centers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The employees that are part of the company are amazing! I love being a part of a wonderful collision center.

Cons

It can be very stressful with high call volume and customers in high demand for results.

Advice to Management

Absolutely wonderful management, I don't have anything negative to say about the management.

9. "HRIS Analyst"

Former Employee - HRIS Analyst in Lewisville, TX
    Former Employee - HRIS Analyst in Lewisville, TX

Pros

Small Company, Great Benefits, great people to work with. The dynamic on Fridays that brought everyone together was very cool, made everyone feel like family and like they were apart

Cons

Needed more Workers, work can become overwhelming because of the number of employees that we were assisting, and could employees get behind.

Advice to Management

Listen to employees, value your employees more, and dont be so quick to just cut them off and out. give everyone a chance you will miss out on great people. slow down and dont always be in a rush.

10. "AP/Accounting"

Former Employee - Ap Accountant in Lewisville, TX
    Former Employee - Ap Accountant in Lewisville, TX

Pros

Great team, great work environment. Fun place to work in with great benefits.

Cons

Fast paced growth is leading to high workload and increased pressure on existing staff.

Advice to Management

Workforce planning and promotion from within will really improve work life balance and morale.

11. "Office Manager"

I worked at Caliber Collision Centers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits (expensive but they offer them)

Cons

Poor management
    Horrible regional managers
    Rules "SOP" apples only when management feels like it
    No goals will ever be given even when asked

Advice to Management

If you want your service advisors to respect you don't only communicate with them in emails and only speak to them to yell at them. Same for office management we are humans and you are not better humans then us. You need to acknowledge your "teammates" when your around them! These regionals think they are better then everyone. It's ridiculous. If you are ok with being a robot and if you are a person with no goals this is the place for you. If your ok with living your life with no challenges and no goals (even when you have asked a million times for GOALS and was told no!) work here.