Caliber Communications Sales Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2019

Found 5 reviews

4.0
Michael Hammond

"You get what you put in"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Caliber Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Brand name of Dish helps to sell easier on the doors -Lots if shady D2D companies out there , Caliber is not one of them . Have complete trust I’ll get paid for my work . -Uncapped income potential. Can make a lot of money off your personal sales as well as recruiting and training others to do the same .

Cons

-Door to door sales can be tough for those without high ambition / drive . -Sometimes weather is super hot, cold, or rainy. -Must be willing to sacrifice a lot of personal life during the summer season to ensure best results .

Caliber Communications2019-01-07
  2. "Good company"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Provo, UT

I have been working at Caliber Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can be nice pay, One of the more prominent D2D summer sales industry leading companies

Cons

Hard work, knocking doors ain’t sexy. If you don’t like travel, stay home.

Caliber Communications2019-01-27

"Amazing company to work for! Great culture. p to do whatever is in their power to help you succeed!"

Former Employee - Sales Manager

I worked at Caliber Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity, great pay structure, get to travel, get to be apart of a motivational culture.

Cons

Hard for the people that don't like to give it %100, super hard if you're the type to get discouraged easily

Caliber Communications2017-01-26

"Sales Rep"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Provo, UT

I have been working at Caliber Communications for more than 3 years

Pros

Great growth experience. Learned a lot about myself and what it will take to succeed in the world of sales.

Cons

Traveling every summer to a new city. It is hard on my family to uproot them for four months.

Caliber Communications2015-12-13

"STAY AWAY!"

Former Employee - Sales Manager

I worked at Caliber Communications for less than a year

Pros

They have a really good recruiting plan and seems extremely enticing. Being back by such a huge company is pretty cool.

Cons

They lie about their numbers more than any other summer sales program! I have talked to potential reps that say that they tell people their first year rep averaged around 140 accounts last summer. FALSE!!! the average rep for the company was maybe 50, that's being generous! They will tell you anything to get you to come sell with them. They are extremely hidden when is comes to what they pay you. On my tax forms it says...

Advice to Management

Be more transparent to the reps about your numbers. Give them documents that explain how the pay breaks down. Don't sneak deductions by your reps. we aren't stupid. Just help us understand how we are being paid!

Caliber Communications2015-01-26