- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
Found 26 of over 26 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I'm a RN by title but left the profession to pursue other things. I'm currently in HIM dept at our local hospital, I'm tossing around becoming a coder. Has anyone on here ever switch gears and branched of their nursing education and go to coding or something in healthcare? Please share your experiences or suggestions.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center I'm interested in pursuing a career as a Behavior Technician. Can you tell me what type of time off you offer for full-time and part-time? Also, do you offer other benefits (medical, 401K, training/education and/or tuition reimbursement) and do you have bonus opportunities? Thank you.
Got a burning question about California Medical Evaluators? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with California Medical Evaluators employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Good benefits." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 10, 2022 - Director of Human ResourcesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
New CEO is amazing as well as the COO. I can say this is the best company I have ever worked with and the management cares about the staff.
I can honestly say that I have no negative with regard to the New Leadership.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★May 27, 2022 - Operations in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Great company with opportunities for growth. -Good benefits. -Exceptional flexibility
QME industry is a Challenging field
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 27, 2022 - Billing Department in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Remote work and training, Communication with all staff, Flexibility, Friendly employees, Healthcare benefits for full-time employees, opportunity to excel.
Parking can be an issue if a parking pass is not obtained.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 27, 2022 - Triage RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have really been enjoying my time working at CME. The environment is very friendly and my co-workers are a great teamwork. Also, upper management loves compensating hard work.
The company is situated in a very trafficked area
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 4, 2021 - Manager in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some of the people were nice to work with. a
One of the owners does not treat his employees well. He gives the impression that he thinks everyone is incompetent.
- Current Employee★★★★★May 16, 2021 - Collections Representative in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Really nice people, very supportive. They order pizza on Fridays
Low pay, especially considering that you have to learn pretty technical info
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 28, 2021 - Practice ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team members, a lot of upward mobility if desired, no micromanagement style
A lot of doctors to manage, communication between departments can be difficult,
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 29, 2021 - Case Manager in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Hours are manageable. Lunch every week.
The amount of work compared to what you get paid for is insane
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 30, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There are no pros to list really.
Hours, workload, people, organization, and managementContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 16, 2021 - Billing RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Supportive and understanding supervisors who care for your wellbeing -You are rewarded for your efforts and hard work -Great coworkers and friendly environment. -Flexible and Fun Work Culture (Team Bonding Events) -You can reimbursed for gym memberships, 401k, bonus incentives, Holiday pay
- Sometimes required to work OT when busy but the incentives are greatContinue reading
Thank you for the feedback and thank you for your time.
California Medical Evaluators Reviews FAQs
California Medical Evaluators has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 26 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at California Medical Evaluators to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.
62% of California Medical Evaluators employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated California Medical Evaluators 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.