California Pacific Medical Center Reviews
84% would recommend to a friend
(225 total reviews)
62% approve of CEO
Found 225 of over 245 reviews
Updated Nov 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management does not care about workers" (in 18 reviews)
- "Parking can be challenging and expensive if you have to pay for it." (in 12 reviews)
- "Managers are great but the administration isn’t" (in 8 reviews)
- "Broken equipment, missing equipment, bad upper management" (in 6 reviews)
- "Lacks credible leadership and very hostile." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of California Pacific Medical Center and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Aug 23, 2023Registered NurseCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Managment is nice and the facility is nice.
The schedule absolutely sucks to where ypu have no work life balance.
- 4.0Aug 24, 2023Registered NurseCurrent EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
A lot of resource from the staff and management
Not matching 100% of retirement benefits for long term employees
- 4.0Aug 12, 2023Registered NurseCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSan Francisco, CA
Good benefits: dental, vision, life, health, 403b, PTO.
Staffing shortages and unions leading to poor performers remaining on the job.
- 3.0Jul 7, 2023Registered Nurse, BSNFormer EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
good benefits, had a good team (depends on which unit you work on)
short staffed, least senior employees get floated first...
- 3.0Jun 24, 2023ICU RNFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Francisco, CA
Great coworkers Decent pay Union-charge for missed meals or breaks
Consistently missed breaks and lunches Sometimes challenging to move forward due to limited class availability Local hospitals make more
- 3.0Feb 17, 2023Registered NurseFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
salary, location, received all my breaks
experienced bullying and cliquishness from other RNs. Unsafe patient loads. Felt I was unable to monitor all my patients safely due too their high acuity.
California Pacific Medical Center Reviews FAQs
California Pacific Medical Center has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 245 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at California Pacific Medical Center to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
84% of California Pacific Medical Center employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated California Pacific Medical Center 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.