Cover image for Camaur Crampton Family Law

Law

1y

an

Associate Attorney

It seems partners are much more flexible with associates who have kids than with those who don’t. If it’s okay for my colleague with a kid to leave at 5 pm and log on later, why isn’t that the same for me (no kids)? My obligations might be different, but I still have a life and want to be able to do certain things, like catch that evening workout class or cook dinner for my partner. As you can probably tell, my firm is operating 100% in person. There is no point here — I’m just whining.

3,450

409 Comments

Law

283K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/law

Got a burning question about Camaur Crampton Family Law? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Camaur Crampton Family Law employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation
    1. 5.0
      Sep 28, 2022
      Current Employee, more than 1 year
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of perks, interesting cases, great location, knowledgeable owner who is also business savvy, and pay is tied to performance (we share in our successes).

Cons

Too many temptations when the owner often brings in treats!

1. 5.0
        Oct 1, 2019
        Paralegal
        Current Employee, less than 1 year
        Newport Beach, CA
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Beautiful work place and clean. Fun and appreciative boss to work for! A supportive team, let's you do your job and excel at it.

Cons

We need a receptionist.

2. Join the Camaur Crampton Family Law team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews
      </>Embed

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.8K

Quality Assurance Associate

If employers are shopping cheap, should we just apply for roles that we're less qualified for?

2 Comments

Quality Assurance Associate

I had an interview late August, sent a thank you the same day, followed up when they said they would get back to me, and then again a week later and I got no response. I gave up and they just sent me an email saying the position was on hold and they hoped to have an update at the end of the week. I'd still like to see what they might offer me so what could I say in response?

2 Comments

Management

Have you ever been asked by a recruiter to sign an nda before they can speak to you about a job they're recruiting you for? Mind you they reached out to me

1 Comment

Glassdoor has 3 Camaur Crampton Family Law reviews submitted anonymously by Camaur Crampton Family Law employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Camaur Crampton Family Law is right for you.