Camden Credit Services Reviews | Glassdoor

2.6
  1. I love working here!

Current Employee - Assistant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Camden Credit Services full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Benefits after 60 days. I have my family on them and I love them. Fun outings, catered food, training, and free gym membership.

Cons

Company is still growing and learning,but the managment is caring and trustworthy.

Advice to Management

Your doing great. We love the free food and outings you provide because you care for your employees and clients!

2. Don’t work for them

I worked at Camden Credit Services full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

At one point and time they cared

Cons

Alcohol and money dating employees

• This place sucks

Former Employee - Senior Loan Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at Camden Credit Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

None. Not even one. Maybe the fact that you get a 2 hour lunch and there is a movie room.

Cons

It is the most unprofessional place I have ever worked. Management screams at you with no concern. There is a fridge full of beer available at all times of day and drinking is encouraged.

Advice to Management

Just stop.

• Sr. Loan Analyst

Former Employee - Senior Loan Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at Camden Credit Services for more than 2 years

Pros

Best job I've ever had. Plenty of training, mgmt. always there for you, Helped family's who couldn't buy a home to be able to do so. would recommend Camden to Anyone that are committed to Home Ownership.

Cons

lots of work hours involved

Advice to Management

none

• STAY AWAY

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Camden Credit Services

Pros

I cannot think of one single pro, and cannot submit this review without twenty words here. Stay away

Cons

Management is HORRIBLE- they treat their employees like crap, the company in general is pretty much a scam. The employees there do nothing but talk horribly about each other and about the clients all day long- and decide to help who they want at the pace they want

Advice to Management

HIRE NEW MANAGEMENT

Do not work there

Former Employee - "Loan Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at Camden Credit Services full-time

Pros

Amenities are okay such as media room, ping pong room, mini basketball area and breakroom.

Cons

Positon is named "Loan Analyst". Pretty much you work for a call center and read a script. They claim but they do not micro-manage yet they are at your cubicle every 10 min checking up on you. They promise youll be making over 100k per year yet not even their highest positions aren't getting paid close to that. They arent consumer oriented. They hire anyone who has a pulse. Their pay is a joke. I received a 300 check...

Advice to Management

Have a different mind set. Start a new company with decent infrastructure that is consumer and employee oriented.

• Okay company

I worked at Camden Credit Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

coworkers are nice. the amenities such as a media room and break rooms are nice.

Cons

No personal sick leave time, doesnt know the difference between personal time (PT) and vacation time (PTO)

Advice to Management

less favoritism

• ...

Current Employee - Senior Loan Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Camden Credit Services full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

There aren't any. Not even one.

Cons

EVERYTHING. no benefits. extremely long hours are expected. drinking on the job which is the most unprofessional thing i have ever seen. managers yelling and cursing in meetings. they will hire anything with a pulse. no background check or drug test.

Advice to Management

Give up.

• Fun and Rewarding Job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Camden Credit Services full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great compensation! They offer contests, parties, and many daily rewards based on performance. Flexible hours and no micro managing. Camden has a great team mentality. Everyone works together to achieve their goals. They are opening a second location and now offering health benefits.

Cons

A lot is asked of you. There aren't any easy jobs that are truly rewarding. You have to put in the effort and give it everything you have. If you do that you will be very successful and make a lot of money.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on growth and development. Camden has more than doubled in size since I started and I'm excited to be a part of this expanding company.

• Great Organization!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Camden Credit Services full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I can't speak for anyone else, but my experience with this company has been great this past year. The environment is fun and energetic. You can tell the management team cares about everyone because they constantly are thinking of ways to give back with contest and prizes. Of course any "job" may be tough at times, but this place doesn't feel like a job, it feels like a family all aiming for the same goal. I love the...

Cons

I am still thinking of some...

Found 14 reviews