Camden Credit Services Reviews | Glassdoor

2.8
  1. "Great Organization!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Camden Credit Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

I can't speak for anyone else, but my experience with this company has been great this past year. The environment is fun and energetic. You can tell the management team cares about everyone because they constantly are thinking of ways to give back with contest and prizes. Of course any "job" may be tough at times, but this place doesn't feel like a job, it feels like a family all aiming for the same goal. I love the...

Cons

I am still thinking of some...

Camden Credit Services2015-09-17
  2. "great place to work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Camden Credit Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team, people get along great and actually care about each other, very little drama or stress, fun work environment with games and contests, pay is decent, break room is comfortable and fun, you get to help people in a meaningful way

Cons

No benefits, clients are sometimes difficult

Advice to Management

Stop pushing products that don't work, get us benefits, other than that great job guys!

Camden Credit Services2015-07-23

"Been a great year!"

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Camden Credit Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's fun, flexible, non-corporate, make good money, prizes for doing job

Cons

Hard work, highs and lows of pay structure

Advice to Management

more of it...hard to manage/maintain so many people

Camden Credit Services2015-07-10

"Don't let the fake reviews fool you"

Former Employee - Senior Loan Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at Camden Credit Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

There aren't any pros to this job. If anyone is leaving a review saying anything positive about their experience, it was either A...a current employee made to do so by management or B...management themselves. This company is not above posting fake reviews to seem legitimate. It was LITERALLY THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. I COULDNT BE HAPPIER TO BE DONE WITH THIS PLACE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

Cons

EVERYTHING. no benefits, no good solid management team, no support from management (usually they just walk right past you like you aren't standing there),

Advice to Management

get new sales managers that people actually like and want to interact with not ones with dry personalities who speak condescendingly toward women, stop cursing and be professional (didn't think you had to tell an adult in management that but clearly it isn't as natural for some people to be professional)

Camden Credit Services2015-07-28

"Worst Company to work for!!"

I have been working at Camden Credit Services

Pros

Nothing positive to say about this company at all.

Cons

This company is the worst place to work. Most of the employees are sleeping with each- other even thought they are married. Druggies, Alcoholics. cheaters, con artists, pot heads,pretty much everything. You will think you are on another planet working there! They will turn you into a heartless piece of nothing. I don't even know how they can live with themselves scamming people the way they do!

Advice to Management

No need for advice. They know they are con-artists.

Camden Credit Services2015-07-15