Camden Credit Services Senior Loan Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 4 reviews

1.7
  1. "Sr. Loan Analyst"

I worked at Camden Credit Services for more than a year

Pros

Best job I've ever had. Plenty of training, mgmt. always there for you, Helped family's who couldn't buy a home to be able to do so. would recommend Camden to Anyone that are committed to Home Ownership.

Cons

lots of work hours involved

Advice to Management

none

Camden Credit Services2016-09-13
  2. "This place sucks"

I worked at Camden Credit Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

None. Not even one. Maybe the fact that you get a 2 hour lunch and there is a movie room.

Cons

It is the most unprofessional place I have ever worked. Management screams at you with no concern. There is a fridge full of beer available at all times of day and drinking is encouraged.

Advice to Management

Just stop.

Camden Credit Services2016-12-02
  3. "..."

Current Employee - Senior Loan Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Camden Credit Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

There aren't any. Not even one.

Cons

EVERYTHING. no benefits. extremely long hours are expected. drinking on the job which is the most unprofessional thing i have ever seen. managers yelling and cursing in meetings. they will hire anything with a pulse. no background check or drug test.

Advice to Management

Give up.

Camden Credit Services2015-10-29

"Don't let the fake reviews fool you"

I worked at Camden Credit Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

There aren't any pros to this job. If anyone is leaving a review saying anything positive about their experience, it was either A...a current employee made to do so by management or B...management themselves. This company is not above posting fake reviews to seem legitimate. It was LITERALLY THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. I COULDNT BE HAPPIER TO BE DONE WITH THIS PLACE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

Cons

EVERYTHING. no benefits, no good solid management team, no support from management (usually they just walk right past you like you aren't standing there),

Advice to Management

get new sales managers that people actually like and want to interact with not ones with dry personalities who speak condescendingly toward women, stop cursing and be professional (didn't think you had to tell an adult in management that but clearly it isn't as natural for some people to be professional)

Camden Credit Services2015-07-28