Camden Property Trust Reviews

Updated Jun 11, 2020

4.7
Camden Property Trust Chairman and CEO Richard J. Campo
Richard J. Campo
Pros
  • "Camden is one the best companies to work for it is like a family and they have great benefits(in 57 reviews)

• "Great company to work for everybody It’s always ready to help and Give you a helping hand,(in 26 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"The ABSOLUTE best!"

Current Employee - Community Manager

I have been working at Camden Property Trust full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing culture We are family Great pay Great incentives Awesome outings and company events Great support Growth

Cons

None. It’s Property Management so of course it comes with its stress but the support you receive will offset it for sure.

February 24, 2020Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review. We are thrilled that you have such great comments about your work experience with us here at Camden. Best wishes for your continued success!

2. "Just What I Was Looking For"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Camden Property Trust full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

After previously working for large companies like The Walt Disney Company and AT&T, I happened to stumble upon Camden Property Trust. I knew after only a few months on the job that this was one of the best decisions that I had made and was happy with my new employer. The Camden Culture is something that is unique to the company and it's hard to describe other than one happy family committed to a common goal. I have been challenged in my various roles and given the opportunity to advance my career from Leasing Consultant to Assistant Manager and now a Community Manager. Camden also has a great tuition assistance program that has helped me with my secondary education. I feel that my leadership has always listened to my feedback and is open to discussion on possible improvements in processes and procedures. I love how our senior leadership has positioned the company amid the current financial status of the world and that we were able to assist our residents and employees with over $11 million in aid. Actions speak louder than words and Camden Property Trust has been a model corporate citizen.

Cons

I guess it's good that I don't have any glaring cons off the top of my head...

June 15, 2020Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Wow, what an amazing review. Thank you for sharing such positive thoughts! We are so glad that you have enjoyed your experience with Camden over the past 5+ years and wish you much continued success!

3. "Can't say enough about this Wonderful Company!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Camden Property Trust full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Always taking care of their Employees!

Cons

I can't think of any!

June 15, 2020Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you so much for the review. We love that after so many years with the company, you can't say enough about your positive experience! We thank you for your 10+ years with us and look forward to many more.

4. "Excellent Leadership, Benefits, Salary, and Work Life Balance! What More Could You Ask For?"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Camden Property Trust full-time for less than a year

Pros

Salary, Leadership, Benefits, Work Life Balance, Growth Opportunities, Corporate Support, and Training.

Cons

I currently do not have any complaints.

June 15, 2020Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for stopping by to share your feedback on working with Camden. We appreciate you!

5. "Values, Culture, and Employees are Priority"

Current Employee - District Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Camden Property Trust full-time for more than a year

Pros

Transparency; Wide-Boundaries to allow for creativity, opportunity to enhance operations, and have a voice; Employees are the priority of upper-management; a true family (genuine) culture; promotes a think like an owner mentality; has all the benefits of a large REIT (ESPP, career growth opportunities, a number of support teams, nation-wide ability to grow your career). Lastly, there is a benefit for employees who love to travel - you can stay at Camden Employee Vacation Suites for a small dollar amount. FUN!

Cons

Consolidation of technology tools; the ability to enhance tools quickly (OneSite).

June 15, 2020Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We appreciate your advice as we strive to improve wherever possible. Best wishes for your continued success!

6. "GREAT first impression"

Current Employee - Manager In Development in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Camden Property Trust full-time for less than a year

Pros

Emily on the recruitment team was so great throughout the hiring process and in finding the perfect fit. Camden employees at all levels are incredibly welcoming and truly embody the company's values.

Cons

Truly nothing that I have come across yet.

June 15, 2020Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback so far. We are so glad you chose Camden and happy you've felt welcomed from the beginning! We look forward to your continued success with us.

7. "Wow"

Current Employee - Maintenance Supervisor in Denver, CO

I have been working at Camden Property Trust full-time for less than a year

Pros

Camden's ethics and morals are second to none, an absolutely incredible company to work for. There are too many pros for this box to contain, if you have the chance to work for Camden just do yourself a favor take the position!

Cons

i have yet to see a downside to Camden.

June 15, 2020Senior Vice President of Human Resources

We are thrilled that you have such positive comments about your work experience with us here at Camden. Your feedback is truly appreciated and we look forward to your continued success!

8. "The Best Company ever!"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Camden Property Trust full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits, Pay, Leadership, You are Not a Number,

Cons

Housing discount could be better, Bring back onsite Courtesy Officers.

June 2, 2020Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your positive experience with Camden! We value your feedback and appreciate your thoughts.

9. "LOVE my job with Camden!"

Current Employee - Manager In Development in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Camden Property Trust full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coworkers, Management, Culture, Schedule, Opportunities for Promotion, Environment, Pay, Benefits, Events, EVERYTHING

Cons

Fast-Paced, Can be stressful, Customer Service (you deal with rude people)

June 3, 2020Senior Vice President of Human Resources

We are so happy to hear you LOVE your job! Thank you so much for leaving Camden a review and sharing your experience. We appreciate you.

10. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Camden Property Trust full-time for more than a year

Pros

Professional, Friendly, Fun, Compassionate, Understanding

Cons

Don't have any right now

June 3, 2020Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your positive thoughts on working for Camden. We truly appreciate and value your feedback.

Found 361 reviews