KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Camden Property Trust

Engaged Employer

Camden Property Trust

Add a Review

Camden Property Trust Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Jan 13, 2021

Found 33 of over 545 reviews

4.5
Camden Property Trust Chairman and CEO Richard J. Campo
Richard J. Campo
Pros
  • "Great benefits, room for growth(in 61 reviews)

• "Camden has been a Great company to work for(in 32 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No support from upper management(in 25 reviews)

• "Work life balance is almost nonexistent(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Camden Property Trust and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to Work for!

Sep 10, 2020 - Internal Audit Staff in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture Great perks Most departments have great work-life balance Management that listens to individuals of ALL levels

Cons

Education can be lacking but it is something management is continually striving to improve

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

We are thrilled that you have such positive comments about your work experience with us here at Camden. Your feedback is truly appreciated and necessary for our commitment to ongoing improvement!

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Salary

Jan 13, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, room for growth

Cons

Corporate gossip, entitled managers, poor work life balance

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for the feedback on your experience. We are very happy to see your time with Camden was mostly a positive one and that you felt able to grow within the company. Camden also has a deep commitment to continuing to improve and create a workplace everyone feels valued and is treated fairly at all levels of the organization. If you’re willing to expand on your experience, please reach out to EmployeeRelations@camdenliving.com.

3. Talk anonymously with Consulting India professionals
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Leasing Consultant

Jan 12, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Washington, DC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

No work life balance, or promotion opportunities

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

I'm so happy to see you believe Camden is a great company to work for! We appreciate you sharing comments on the other topics and are always striving to improve wherever possible. Your feedback is truly appreciated and necessary for our commitment to ongoing improvement.

5. 5.0

Great company!

Aug 30, 2020 - Leasing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, very people oriented and doesn’t feel big business

Cons

Work life balance is almost nonexistent

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your Camden experience. We appreciate your feedback as we strive to improve wherever possible. Thanks for all that you do to make Camden a special place to live and work!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Leadership, Benefits, Salary, and Work Life Balance! What More Could You Ask For?

Jun 5, 2020 - Community Manager in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary, Leadership, Benefits, Work Life Balance, Growth Opportunities, Corporate Support, and Training.

Cons

I currently do not have any complaints.

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for stopping by to share your feedback on working with Camden. We appreciate you!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Sep 15, 2019 - Leasing Consultant in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Camden is a great company to work for! Great perks and benefits and you can tell that the company really cares for its employees. Camden is great at hiring very positive, hard working and outgoing employees. I love that Camden offers non stop training courses. If you are someone new to this field like me it was a huge plus that Camden takes the time to train you and set you up to be successful in your role.

Cons

The pay and commission could be better, leasing consultants are required to work every single weekend, difficult to maintain a good work-life balance, depending on your region their isn't a lot of growth due to lack of communities and long term employees

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your candidness as we are always striving to improve. We are also happy to hear that you love Camden's training! We take performance and employee development seriously and want to see every employee succeed.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Not like any company I've worked for - in the BEST way!

May 28, 2020 - District Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Compensation, Support/Resources, Involved Leadership, Work/Life Balance, Amazing Benefit Package

Cons

I can't think of any!

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you so much for sharing such positive feedback about your experience with Camden. We truly appreciate you and all that you do to make Camden a great place to work.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Family Oriented Company

Aug 27, 2019 - Senior Administrative Assistant in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule to accommodate work life balance. This has been a tremendous benefit for me. I juggle 4 kids with my husband. Being able to work around their schedules allows me to be apart of all the important events in their lives. Not wasting time in traffic due to a strict schedule was another bonus. Many of the projects I work on is Camden's effort to give back to the community. Knowing the properties we built improved someone quality of life after they have lost so much adds meaning to my work every day. Last but not least, we always include having fun. From skits, costume contest, happy hour, Camden Socials, tournaments, games, parties, we have fun as an individual, team, department, or company.

Cons

Sometime we have too much fun I can't get all my work done.

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

We are thrilled that you have such positive comments about your work experience with us here at Camden. Best wishes for your continued success!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Best of the best!

Dec 9, 2019 - Business Analyst in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Camden is a wonderful company to work for! The benefits are outstanding and Camden truly is the best in the industry. I have experienced a lot of growth opportunities throughout my time with Camden and in my experience the leadership team always invests and takes an active interest in their employees happiness.

Cons

Work/Life Balance can be tricky at times but it's getting better. I would recommend providing work from home days for all qualifying employees to allow more flexibility with schedules and family life.

11. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

The Melting Pot of Careers

Aug 22, 2019 - Community Manager in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Varied Work Fields Great Benefits Work Life Balance Family Environment

Cons

It’s a bit difficult to move up or around in the company. Most employees have tenure of 15+ years which is great but openings are slim.

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

We are thrilled that you have such positive comments about your work experience with us here at Camden! We love that you have been with us for over 10 years. Best wishes for your continued success!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Reviews