Cameron Craig Group Reviews

Updated Nov 21, 2014

5.0
Cameron Craig Group President Trey Cameron (no image)
Trey Cameron

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 5 years

Unique job searching tool. Proven results.

Nov 21, 2014 - Recruiting Associate
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

CCG allows candidates to: browse listings at their own pace; customize their resume as often as they like, apply for multiple positions at once; and have direct communication with recruiters throughout a trusted recruiting network. We are a small recruiting firm with mobile offices, so we remain accessible 7 days a week, which means our candidates will never miss an opportunity.

Cons

I have none at the moment.

30 people found this review helpful

Cameron Craig Group Response

President

Love hearing when our staff members believe in what we do and share our enthusiasm for helping job seekers. Thanks for the great review. 2014 was a great year and we look forward to helping even more folks find jobs in 2015.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

I LOVE MY JOB at Cameron Craig Group

Apr 24, 2014 - President/Head Recruiter in Mooresville, NC
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

I get to help folks find their dream jobs. We help place around 2 folks per week. And there's nothing like the satisfaction of knowing you've helped a person advance their career and life because of my connections.

Cons

We work...a LOT....don't let us fool you :) We work HARD marketing our jobs to folks looking to make a career change. And connecting those folks with our colleagues/recruiters across the country.

31 people found this review helpful

Cameron Craig Group Response

President

Thanks for the kind words. We have a neat little group here. Love seeing the enthusiasm.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews