Cameron Employee Reviews about "good benefits"
63% would recommend to a friend
(121 total reviews)
78% approve of CEO
Found 121 of over 1K reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and fair" (in 103 reviews)
- "There's some great people in each department to work with which really gives the place a family atmosphere to some degree." (in 72 reviews)
- "The pay was good and overtime." (in 38 reviews)
- "work life balance is good here" (in 26 reviews)
- "Diverse culture, good exposure to people around the globe, well structured organization" (in 22 reviews)
- "Management is poor, HR is so rude." (in 44 reviews)
- "Bad managers often do damage for a long period of time before dealt with." (in 26 reviews)
- "Poor salary" (in 18 reviews)
- "Frequent reorganizations, heavily loaded upper management (Finance, Directors and VP'S structure has not been adjusted per the current sales forecast and the market fundamentals)." (in 15 reviews)
- "Long hours when the economy is strong" (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cameron and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "good benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Aug 16, 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
eligible for benefits the day started retirement benefits are good
everything - they don't deliver on promises to employees and change objectives so that you cant get your bonus. HR is no good and doesn't do anything to help you with benefits issuees.5
- 1.0Feb 15, 2016EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHouston, TX
Benefits are good and it helps to have a gym in the facility.
Management and Salary is poor. Employees are treated with no respect.1
- 3.0May 17, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Great Pay. Opportunity to travel onsite to various locations across globe. Co-workers are friendly. Good insurance and healthcare benefits.
Technically unsound supervisors. Poor work life balance. Monotonous work. No opportunity to change to other product lines and learn new things.3
- 3.0Oct 28, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The company had good benefits but I don't know how much that will change with the merger with Schlumberger.
no work/ life balance and the company could care less about your values as a person. they want your time to be fully invested in this company.