Camp Gladiator Reviews

Updated Jun 22, 2020

4.7
Camp Gladiator Co CEO Ally Davidson and Jeff Davidson
Ally Davidson and Jeff Davidson
Pros
  • "A trainer at Camp Gladiator must have a great work ethic and passion for fitness(in 22 reviews)

• "Campers are contracted so you have a set income for an extended period of time(in 22 reviews)

Cons
  • "It does take ridiculously hard work & a lot of time to make a livable income (but what fitness profession wouldn't(in 23 reviews)

• "The cold weather sometimes is unbearable until campers come up to workout(in 13 reviews)

1. "Great Rewards but Requires Hardwork"

Current Employee - Regional Director in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Camp Gladiator full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

No ceiling, can always make more income. Team based, feels very much like working on a sports team. Challenging, there are always new things that the company comes up with. This company is on the forefront. It improves with the times.

Cons

Extremely hard work. You have to continuously get better to keep up.

Continue reading
  2. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Partner Trainer in Fayetteville, NC

I have been working at Camp Gladiator full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great teamwork and leadership. Love working with the campers

Cons

I really cant think of anything negative

3. "Engaging, busy in a good way"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Camp Gladiator full-time for less than a year

Pros

Get a lot of responsibilities. The team is small and engaged, with a lot of projects to do. I get to do TONS of things both technically and interpersonally, and there is a lot of room for discovering and improving processes as we grow. Company is stable and growing, there's an environment of trust and accountability.

Cons

There's definitely too much to do. Without careful time management and prioritization, it could become too much. Have to be comfortable saying "no."

Continue reading
  4. "Dreams do some true!"

Current Employee - Partner Trainer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Camp Gladiator full-time for more than a year

Pros

As a trainer with Camp Gladiator, I am able to create my own set hours, train my clients whenever I want and I can train an unlimited amount of people at the same time. I have financial freedom because I have so many opportunity to make income! The trainers I work with become family. Everyone supports each other! I get to spend a lot of time working from my computer at home or at a coffee shop. I can take longer vacations more often and spend more time with friends and family!! This company has been one of the biggest blessing in my life! I get to wake up and impact lives through fitness and ACTUALLY enjoy what I do!!

Cons

We do have to buy our own workout equipment and sometimes CG does have a lot going on all at one time and it can be VERY overwhelming, but everyone needs to set their own boundaries and work life balance.

5. "Best Career Move"

Current Employee - Area Director in Weatherford, TX

I have been working at Camp Gladiator full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Being able to impact so many lives with fitness! Love the fact that I can set my schedule how I need it! Being apart of a team that represents something so much bigger than an individual ever could and being unified on that same goal!

Cons

There is a lot that comes with running and starting your own business. If you dont have the drive you wont succeed!

6. "Best "Job" Out There!!!"

Current Employee - Partner Trainer in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Camp Gladiator full-time for more than a year

Pros

As a trainer with Camp Gladiator, I am able to set my own hours, train an unlimited amount of people at the same time, and be a present parent to my kids. I have financial freedom because there is unlimited opportunity to make income! The trainers I work with are my family. Everyone supports each other! I get to spend a lot of time working from my computer at home or at a coffee shop. I can spend more time with friends and family!! This company has been one of the biggest blessings in my life! I get to wake up and impact lives through fitness and ACTUALLY enjoy what I do!!

Cons

Must learn to create margins in life because "to-do" list can sometimes get overwhelming but with the power to create your own schedule comes the freedom to time block. We do have to buy our own equipment but only as YOU decide to. You CAN start with a stack of cones and an imagination.

7. "So Thankful that I have found a career that I enjoy getting up everyday to do."

Current Employee - Partner Trainer

I have been working at Camp Gladiator full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

flexible schedule, compensated for hardwork, leadership opportunities

Cons

none that I have found

8. "Love my Job!"

Current Employee - Area Director

I have been working at Camp Gladiator full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A trainer at Camp Gladiator must have a great work ethic and passion for fitness! Our business partners work collectively together to change the culture of fitness and build a foundation of respect and motivation within each trainer.

Cons

None. I love my job and have learned to have a healthy work life balance with time and practice.

9. "Best business move"

Current Employee - Partner Trainer in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Camp Gladiator full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility in schedule Choosing my schedule of when and where I want to train Teammates that I can learn from Opportunities to impact more lives through recruiting Great business development conferences two times a year Accountability with team and leaders

Cons

The cold weather sometimes is unbearable until campers come up to workout.

10. "If you're a top fitness professional and care about people, take your talents here."

Current Employee - Partner Trainer, Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Camp Gladiator full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

CG offers an opportunity to excel professionally and financially if you're great at your craft, active within your community, and understand that it's up to you to make your fitness business successful. You're not alone in this process but only you can determine how far you will go in this fitness business.

Cons

The weather can make it tough on you if your rain out location isn't the greatest. Again, it's up to you to make those partnerships to secure a great outdoor location, alternate/ rain out location, or indoor space to run your camps.

Found 72 reviews