- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Maryland
- - Baltimore, MD Area
- - Baltimore, MD
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Washington, DC
Found 7 of over 7 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (7 reviews)
- Former Intern★★★★★Nov 10, 2020 - InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Extremely welcoming and open environment Everyone is so willing to help one another and is eagerly invested in your success
The physical open work environment is conducive to checking in on one another, but the office is regularly half empty as many people are on site with clients—wished I got to see people more regularly, but the absences intrinsic to their work!
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 26, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Early career staff have leeway to do great, exciting work for (mostly) fantastic clients with some of the smartest people in the industry
The firm doesn't develop young talent, so before too long you'll be ready for more but not able to advance to a higher positionContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 28, 2021 - Communications Consultant in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Hires great people who are kind and fun to work with.
Internal systems overburdened. Leadership slow to learn and adjust.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Apr 22, 2020 - Vice President in Washington, DCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Smart, funny, supportive colleagues who are very mission-driven. They care about their colleagues and their clients. Very innovative. Not hierarchical - newer staff can rise through the ranks quickly by taking initiative and doing stellar work (I suppose that's true everywhere? It's just encouraged here.) Employee owned structure creates a very collaborative environment. Everyone has a piece of the company.
Clients can be demanding; deadlines can be tight.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 23, 2015 - in Baltimore, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Extremely talented and motivated employees at Campbell & Company. The firm offers a competitive benefits plan and great work environment.
I'm in my 18th year, and there are no "Cons" as far as I am concerned. Campbell & Company is, and has been, a wonderful place to work.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Oct 28, 2015 - Consultant in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Employee owned, strong culture of serving the client with candor.
Career advancement comes at a slow pace; I think we're working to change that.
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 20, 2015 - Spring and Summer Associate in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Collegial company culture, opportunity to get involved in multiple different projects, passionate employees
The process of getting work done is fairly slow, quieter office