Found 1,174 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and they are all willing to help you out with all the jobs" (in 111 reviews)
- "benefits are good and 401k" (in 106 reviews)
- "The pay is good for the region and the little extra's like half day Friday's in the summer go a long way." (in 105 reviews)
- "Good work life balance with days" (in 54 reviews)
- "Great culture and care about employee satisfaction" (in 39 reviews)
- "Poor management leads to slow progress and innovation" (in 48 reviews)
- "Lack of consistent direction and poor leadership" (in 23 reviews)
- "No job security and poor upper management" (in 19 reviews)
- "HR lies if you have a bad manager sorry" (in 16 reviews)
- "Long Hours and I felt like they didn't compensate me enough" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Campbell's and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Oct 16, 2023Supply Chain AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCamden, NJ
Been working for a few months here now right out of college and overall it has been a pleasant experience. Work flexibility, hours, and location are a huge plus. The scope of my work right out of college constantly challenges me to broaden my scope without overloading me. My team and the majority of the employees I have connected with are friendly, and willing to help me in my learning process when they are available. Perks of the job and nature of the industry is strong too, this company is basically recession proof and actually prospers in states of economic downturn. You have to work somewhere at the end of the day and this is the place I want to work at.
The new hire experience could be improved with a stronger onboarding process and more opportunities to connect with new employees. I also feel like the same work is sometimes being done twice due to a lack of communication between departments and even within my department, not sure if there is a cut and clean solution to this. Much of the office is currently experiencing extensive renovations which were needed as the older office spaces are outdated and uninspiring.
- 5.0Nov 27, 2023Sales AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCamden, NJ
- Solutions based thinking at all levels - Hybrid work schedule - Good pay & benefits - Growth opportunities everywhere - Huge "campus" location for the office
- Office located in Camden rather than Philly - N / A
- 1.0Jun 29, 2023DirectorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCamden, NJ
Good people who want to do the right thing for their teams
C suite works people into the ground. Very bad retention and over worked people that get no appreciation. As people leave, the overworked members are burdened with more work. These are 12-14 hour days where a lot of the work is not value added. We sat in meetings for 8 hours then do the work when the day is over. Weekends included. Very high burn out rate. Say goodbye to your family and personal life. You can’t plan anything in life without their being a risk from a C level asking you for an update or presentation to be done for the next morning when you are being told about it at the end of the day.7
- 4.0Nov 8, 2023Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsJersey City, NJ
Good mobility plenty of opportunities to work up the ladder. Culture is friendly.
I can't think of any cons
- 4.0Nov 2, 2023Account MangerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCamden, NJ
Great 401k and safe harbor matches Excellent bonus structure CEO that gets things done
Too many middle managers Leadership challenges in sales
- 5.0Oct 12, 2023Sr. Research ScientistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCamden, NJ
The culture here is amazing! Everyone is welcoming and supportive. Generous salary with extras. There are always engagement opportunities, including both internal and external (community support) activities and also career growth opportunities throughout the company. Definitely a great place to work!
Would like summer hours to return, please.
Campbell's Reviews FAQs
Campbell's has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,345 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Campbell's to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
68% of Campbell's employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Campbell's 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.