The latest conversations about Real Estate
I dont even know what to post in here. Its a real estate group. That means its opportunities. We can complain about down economy or find the opportunities. Its literally the best time to buy real estate. The reality is you have to do the work as an entity or individual to align yourself with movers, shakers, cashbuyers, sellers.
Got a burning question about Campus Living Villages? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Campus Living Villages employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some really great people with massive potential" (in 15 reviews)
- "Benefits and PTO are great" (in 10 reviews)
- "Great team to work with, flexibility around other commitments" (in 9 reviews)
- "Good staff being reinforced and paid attention to" (in 8 reviews)
- "Awesome work environment and friendly people" (in 4 reviews)
- "The old saying that employees leave a company because of poor management couldn't be more right." (in 18 reviews)
- "Senior management were extremely disorganised." (in 6 reviews)
- "certain manager offers little to no suppport" (in 5 reviews)
- "3.) Poor pay and benefits." (in 5 reviews)
- "Work Life Balance can be challenging" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Campus Living Villages and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 192 of over 207 reviews
Updated Sep 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jun 17, 2023IT Systems EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHouston, TX
-Competitive Pay -Great benefits -Friendly coworkers -Strong stability CLV is a great place to work, they have a nice downtown corporate office and they take care of their employees very well. They provide plenty of vacation time, and its easy to get along with everyone. People seem to be happy to help if you have questions. =)
-You will work hard, sometimes it can be a little stressful, but its not too bad -Promotion takes a while, but they do promote from within
- 5.0May 25, 2023Resident AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Had great medical benefits through local reimbursement, made great friends, had extremely supported supervisors who championed mental health, and got free housing in the most expensive city in the world.
We were drug tested even for medical weed.
Campus Living Villages Reviews FAQs
Campus Living Villages has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 207 reviews left anonymously by employees. 27% of employees would recommend working at Campus Living Villages to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.
27% of Campus Living Villages employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Campus Living Villages 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.7 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.