KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Zion Reviews

Updated Dec 9, 2021

Found 59 of over 599 reviews

3.8
Cancer Treatment Centers of America President and CEO  Dr. Pat Basu (no image)
Dr. Pat Basu

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Cancer Treatment Centers of America and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Good place to work

Sep 7, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Zion, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They care about their employees

Cons

Hard to advance in places

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Overworked and Underpaid

Dec 9, 2021 - Medical Billing Specialist in Zion, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent mission, they truly put the patient first. The time off package is amazing

Cons

Grossly underpaid for the amount of work we are expected to do. The reward for being outstanding at your job is that they give you additional work to do with no extra incentive.

3. 4.0

Great environment. Low stress

Dec 5, 2021 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Zion, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Patients are amazing, teamwork, low stress, low numbers of covid patients

Cons

Benefits are not great, bonuses to pick up are very low, shift differentials are very low

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Verification Review

Oct 8, 2021 - Eligibility Verification/Patient Access Advocate in Zion, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Family environment- everyone you work with will truly become like a work family. * Team support- Everyone on the team is always willing to help so one could succeed. * Benefits- If you utilize the facility it will provide great benefits * Work, Life Balance- Supervisor understands things happen, and is willing accommodate as much as possible.

Cons

* Pay & Bounces- During the past 2 years I've worked there, there been big changes which affected pay and bounces. Unsure how it will be when things start to move more smoothly.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

Aug 29, 2021 - Senior Security Officer in Zion, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, good starting wage and benefits, most line employees are pleasant people, build friendly relationships with repeat clients and patients, yearly bonus plan

Cons

Constantly changing and inconsistent policies and procedures

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Medical Scribe

Jun 26, 2021 - Medical Scribe in Zion, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flex hours Monday through Friday

Cons

Low pay for medical scribe position

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great Mission

Jun 22, 2021 - Manager in Zion, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture , mission and facilities

Cons

Declining insurance reimbursement and insurance limitations are constraining revenue

8. 3.0

Ok place to work

Mar 21, 2021 - Patient Access Representative in Zion, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Honestly the only thing I love about working here are my hours and the people I work with and the people I get to help every day.

Cons

The company has gone downhill a lot since I started working here a lot of layoffs and benefits have changed. The company doesn't take care of their employees.

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall, they do great things for the patients

Nov 27, 2020 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Zion, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The care provided to the patients was exceptional, they go out of their way to provide truly wholistic care to the patients.

Cons

My director, manager and supervisor had no business in their roles. They were very inexperienced, and seemed to never know what was going on in the department. I believe my supervisor obtained his position by default, because I constantly had to assist him in properly doing his job. The management also promotes a hostile work environment, with a bully mentality and indirect gossip type communication. Chose staffing over allowing bereavement for a COVID related death.

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great for patients, average for staff

Mar 17, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Zion, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

401K match, clinical ladder, 3 weeks PTO to start

Cons

No overtime, thin staffing, no bonus, no vacation payout

Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Reviews

Popular Careers with Cancer Treatment Centers of America Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Cancer Treatment Centers of America? Share Your Experiences

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Photos

+ Add Photo
Cancer Treatment Centers of America photo of: Stakeholders in Suburban Chicago, partnered with Rebuilding Together, who do house work to restore living environments that are safe, warm and dry for those in need.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America photo of: Congratulations to our Inaugural Stakeholders honoring 10 years of service to our patients and their families during Eastern's Tenth Anniversary celebration!
Cancer Treatment Centers of America photo of: March is colorectal cancer awareness month. CTCA metro Atlanta celebrated by capturing this Cancer Fighters and clinical team photo.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America photo of: Our newest DAISY Award recipients from CTCA in metro Atlanta: Deborah Boyd; Betty Bervaldi; Dana Rogers; and Kedra Phillips-Flippin!
Cancer Treatment Centers of America photo of: The Leapfrog Group has named CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center to its annual list of Top Hospitals.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America photo of: CTCA in Metro Atlanta was honored to host Susan G. Komen Southeast Region Affiliate Meeting.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America photo of: Over the holiday season, our Tulsa hospital partnered with local children's organizations to provide toys and coats to those in need. We are so proud of our employees for giving generously!